How to achieve anal prolapse - full guide

buskowianka12

Hello.

Since I got some time and I finally discovered the best way to achieve this kinky goal I decided to publish a quick tutorial how to do it. I won't say anything about the prolapse itself because we all know already what it is and what comes with having such a body modification. 

Every mentioned post up to this time contained an advice: try pumping your anus on your planned basis so that it can become larger and larger. - I think it's vital in both early and late progress of the prolapse as it allows the tissues to grow up; it makes them swollen and they tend to contain more blood which directly leads to progress. 

After this stage you would usually think: Yeah, I'm pumping it once per two or three days but still nothing happens. Maybe should I do something to speed it up? Am I doing something wrong? And at this point you should exactly stop pumping (but not exactly stop - just make it on different basis since the tissue need to regrow) and try methods connected with it or not. Some time ago I mentioned a method which allows to break the ligaments in anus and makes the tissue weaker. My thing was to put the soap bar into the rectum for some time. Firstly I was trying to do it for 30-40 minutes but it was too long and it was too painful; sometimes it required also long periods of time spent in the bathroom - not coisy when you are living with other people so putting it for 10-15 minutes then expelling it, going into squatting position grasping the sphincter from both sides and trying to push as hard as you can will eventually allow you to get things going. Everytime I used the bar to rub it into and onto the anus in order to extend the feeling of need to push out. Doing it 5 to 6 times a session will be enough.

UPDATE.1

Forgot to write something about daily exercised which are definitely needed. Make sure you go to the toilet a few times a day and during your visit sit on the toilet grab your sphincter stretch it and push push push until you feel tired.

You could also work up with pump because as I know from experience after some time the pump also becomes unbearable to hold it within the anus and "this" feeling starts to appear allowing us to push the prolapse and break the ligaments.

I myself progressed a 4 centimeters using these methods in short period of time because it was just a one month. I started in the early december nad now is the early january and voilla IT'S MUCH BIGGER. As I read on some tumblr pages another method is to try pumping your anus how much as you can stand and after the prolapse is visible and stays outside your body - try inserting an inflatable toy inside it and pump it up as much as you can stand. I believe it works similarly to soap and pump as one's goal is to make the tissue weaker in general. I haven't tried the last method myself but it's going to be changed near the next tuesday and then I will post and update how does it work in practice.

Hope I didn't write it for nothing and also hope it's going to help both advances members and the beginners. Just remember to keep it in a routine and the prolapse will appear bigger eventually.   AND REMEMBER - IF YOU ARE PUMPING ONLY THIS WHOLE PROCESS IS GONNA BE MUCH MUCH SLOWER.

Feel free to post your questions and further advise so we together could write an comprehensive guide how to attain permanent prolapse.

:)

Edited by buskowianka12

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5.01.2017 at 2:29 PM, buskowianka12 said:

Hello.

Since I got some time and I finally discovered the best way to achieve this kinky goal I decided to publish a quick tutorial how to do it. I won't say anything about the prolapse itself because we all know already what it is and what comes with having such a body modification. 

Every mentioned post up to this time contained an advice: try pumping your anus on your planned basis so that it can become larger and larger. - I think it's vital in both early and late progress of the prolapse as it allows the tissues to grow up; it makes them swollen and they tend to contain more blood which directly leads to progress. 

After this stage you would usually think: Yeah, I'm pumping it once per two or three days but still nothing happens. Maybe should I do something to speed it up? Am I doing something wrong? And at this point you should exactly stop pumping (but not exactly stop - just make it on different basis since the tissue need to regrow) and try methods connected with it or not. Some time ago I mentioned a method which allows to break the ligaments in anus and makes the tissue weaker. My thing was to put the soap bar into the rectum for some time. Firstly I was trying to do it for 30-40 minutes but it was too long and it was too painful; sometimes it required also long periods of time spent in the bathroom - not coisy when you are living with other people so putting it for 10-15 minutes then expelling it, going into squatting position grasping the sphincter from both sides and trying to push as hard as you can will eventually allow you to get things going. Everytime I used the bar to rub it into and onto the anus in order to extend the feeling of need to push out. Doing it 5 to 6 times a session will be enough.

UPDATE.1

Forgot to write something about daily exercised which are definitely needed. Make sure you go to the toilet a few times a day and during your visit sit on the toilet grab your sphincter stretch it and push push push until you feel tired.

You could also work up with pump because as I know from experience after some time the pump also becomes unbearable to hold it within the anus and "this" feeling starts to appear allowing us to push the prolapse and break the ligaments.

I myself progressed a 4 centimeters using these methods in short period of time because it was just a one month. I started in the early december nad now is the early january and voilla IT'S MUCH BIGGER. As I read on some tumblr pages another method is to try pumping your anus how much as you can stand and after the prolapse is visible and stays outside your body - try inserting an inflatable toy inside it and pump it up as much as you can stand. I believe it works similarly to soap and pump as one's goal is to make the tissue weaker in general. I haven't tried the last method myself but it's going to be changed near the next tuesday and then I will post and update how does it work in practice.

Hope I didn't write it for nothing and also hope it's going to help both advances members and the beginners. Just remember to keep it in a routine and the prolapse will appear bigger eventually.   AND REMEMBER - IF YOU ARE PUMPING ONLY THIS WHOLE PROCESS IS GONNA BE MUCH MUCH SLOWER.

Feel free to post your questions and further advise so we together could write an comprehensive guide how to attain permanent prolapse.

Because of some reason i cannot update the guide but that is not a problem since it can be modified using quotes; just don't be mad at me refreshing the topic occasionally.

About this daily routine thing (including pushing and grasping the sphincter); I have made further research and discovered that one can stretch or destroy the ligaments connecting the tissue by pushing. when fingers of both hands are grasping the sphincter from opposite sites just try to insert them behind the prolapse as far as possible and then - while pushing - spread the sphincter locking the fingers on it. this will result in putting more force on the muscles of pelvic floor so the meat could extend itself even more. If you are doing this thing properly then during procedure you should feel like the prolapse is popping outside your anus like a baloon with water when you squeeze one side too much.

Stay tuned!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, after seeing your latest pics, it really works!

I gotta start doing this soon, thank you for this guide.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5.01.2017 at 2:29 PM, buskowianka12 said:

Hello.

UPDATE.1

On 12.01.2017 at 4:52 PM, buskowianka12 said:

Because of some reason i cannot update the guide but that is not a problem since it can be modified using quotes; just don't be mad at me refreshing the topic occasionally.

About this daily routine thing (including pushing and grasping the sphincter); I have made further research and discovered that one can stretch or destroy the ligaments connecting the tissue by pushing. when fingers of both hands are grasping the sphincter from opposite sites just try to insert them behind the prolapse as far as possible and then - while pushing - spread the sphincter locking the fingers on it. this will result in putting more force on the muscles of pelvic floor so the meat could extend itself even more. If you are doing this thing properly then during procedure you should feel like the prolapse is popping outside your anus like a baloon with water when you squeeze one side too much.

Stay tuned!

Hello folks!

I've got new update for those interested in blooming the rose. I have discovered that periods of break are essential to make long term progress. This time without too extensive stretch would serve organism to regenerate the tissue. Unfortunately there is something that comes along the whole process and that is enlarged veins in the rectum which could or could not lead to health disorders and when it appears I would recommend you to stop doing anything for a while. This condition can disappear over time.

Another point is about pushing itself. As long as you are doing everything that is stated in this guide, sooner or later you will feel something that feels like bump near the passage that leads to your depths and you should not be worried as this bump is the integral part of the body (it connects the organs to the skin from inside) and is a natural reaction of organism towards both too extensive pressure put on anus muscles and further protruding of the prolapse. Again if you begin feeling this bump that means you are closer to full prolapse than ever and you should be happy you achieved that what you wanted to achieve. All of us would be happy if some guys reading my thoughts could somehow relate how the guide works among people. Some photos would be great as well! 

I forgot to mention that prolapse tissue is becoming less and less red and is more likely to get cold than hot as the condition goes further.

Stay tuned again! We are getting closer and closer to breakthrough! As I believe the medicine oneday could use this knowledge as well :)

HUGE BREAKTHROUGH UPDATE ~!!!

When doing these steps included in the tutorial you should se a difference in the tone and legnth of your prolapse. Pushing on the toilet was the most efficient method as it increased the pressure put on the abdomen itself resulting in stronger prolapsing of the tissue. When squatting the anal cavity is wider and allows more tissue to prolapse but it doesn't help when it comes to progress BUT TODAY I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT WHEN YOU ARE STANDING STRAIGHT AND TRYING TO PUSH OUT THE PROLAPSE A HIGH SPOT OF PRESSURE CAN BE FELT ON THE ABDOMEN (AND THIS FEELING IS CONNECTED TO A BLANK PAIN OF BREAKING LIGAMENTS) SO AS I BELIEVE THE MOST EFFICIENT METHOD IS TO INCLUDE SOAP AND TRY PUSHING AS HARD AS YOU CAN WHILE STANDING AND GRASPING THE SPHINCTER FROM SIDES AND FROM BOTTOM SIDE.

This guide is gonna be completed soon :)

Enjoy guys.

Happy prolapsing!

Edited by buskowianka12
Method to speed up thing even more.

• 1 month later...

Update

Instead of soap method any of you can force himself to do extreme pushing buy self fisting. It works like 5 times harder and better and it doesn't damage the surrounding tissue so hard so it doesn't take much time to regenerate completely :P tried this today and noticed a significant difference in the growth already!

Thank you for info Friend ..... :) 

how long have you been with prolapse and how many times a week you work on it, I'm your fan and I follow with interest your progress until you are doing very well,..... :) 

I act on my rosebutt become prolapse but do not have much opportunity once a week deal and therefore slowly forward I wish you much pleasure and progress..... :)

38 minutes ago, bud111 said:

Thank you for info Friend ..... :) 

how long have you been with prolapse and how many times a week you work on it, I'm your fan and I follow with interest your progress until you are doing very well,..... :) 

I act on my rosebutt become prolapse but do not have much opportunity once a week deal and therefore slowly forward I wish you much pleasure and progress..... :)

Im trying to do it everyday. If I have no time for harder session then I'm just straining for 30 minutes or so until I start feeling the pain from tissue that is trying to get outside but can't.

With the prolapse I've been in such state about a year. In the june last year it was just beginning to come out and now as you can see the progress is much visible. ^^ there was some time when I wasn't doing any activities at all but the muscles of anus seem to remember exactly every thing done to it. In a month I'll be moving to the previous house again so I wouldn't have do much opportunities to play but for someone who wants to achieve something really hard there is nothing that could stop this need :)

Thanks for the kind words and the backup provided by you. Every like post or question is making my motivation much stronger. Without it I don't know if I would be there where I am right now.

Cheers!

On 4/2/2017 at 3:55 PM, buskowianka12 said:

Im trying to do it everyday. If I have no time for harder session then I'm just straining for 30 minutes or so until I start feeling the pain from tissue that is trying to get outside but can't.

With the prolapse I've been in such state about a year. In the june last year it was just beginning to come out and now as you can see the progress is much visible. ^^ there was some time when I wasn't doing any activities at all but the muscles of anus seem to remember exactly every thing done to it. In a month I'll be moving to the previous house again so I wouldn't have do much opportunities to play but for someone who wants to achieve something really hard there is nothing that could stop this need :)

Thanks for the kind words and the backup provided by you. Every like post or question is making my motivation much stronger. Without it I don't know if I would be there where I am right now.

Cheers!

I like to share another trick to make bigger prolapse which i found out recently,

Sit on toilet, spread your leg, push out prolapse.

Put 2 fingers on the place above your anus and between your balls.

Then squeeze out prolapse, try to feel the bulges of your prolapse by your 2 fingers while pushing out.

Then push downward your prolapse by the 2 fingers above the skin.

You will see your prolapse comes out.

On 4/2/2017 at 3:55 PM, buskowianka12 said:

Cheers!

I like to share another trick to make bigger prolapse which i found out recently,

Sit on toilet, spread your leg, push out prolapse.

Put 2 fingers on the place above your anus and between your balls.

Then squeeze out prolapse, try to feel the bulges of your prolapse by your 2 fingers while pushing out.

Then push downward your prolapse by the 2 fingers above the skin.

You will see your prolapse comes out.

Agree with the above point. IMHO you've got to be at the stage of having a good start to your prolapse for this to work, but once you can push it out a little, massaging and squeezing it further from the outside whilst you push definitely helps.

Other personal discoveries:

1). An enema helps. Straining and pushing as hard as you can whilst expelling is a really good workout, and transforms what is sometimes a chore into a whole new experience.

2). Try jerking off whilst pushing out and fingering. I've got an old toilet seat that I put over two storage crates set slightly apart. They're a good height to sit on, so you can comfortably sit and watch porn with your ass fully exposed. Similar position to sitting on a toilet, except you can finger yourself with ease. It's also the ideal position for gravity to help things along. Have had some ridiculously intense orgasms whilst straining my ass out in this position, and have definitely advanced the cause, so to speak: at the point of climax you can definitely push further and harder- sometimes it feels like your whole insides are about to come out...

(Oh, and of course a bit of regular pumping/fisting/toying/straining goes without saying)

Edited by bertieboyblue
Punctuation

• 2 weeks later...

Every kind of it gonna be helpful but these regular ones are best for prolapsing as they can cause irritation of surrounding tissue.

Soap is good but as long as you can self fist yourself it's much better for both prolapse progress and general stability of your anus. When soap is involved you've got to wait some time for tissue to regenerate and this thing doesn't seem to come into the way while fisting.  And the effect is pretty much the same with both methods

I like to share my recent findings.

1. Soap is Alkali, so it is like acid it has a corrosive action.

Either mild or strong soap they may cause you easy to bleed.

2. And I found a new technique to make prolapse bigger.

While prolapse is out try to feel from teh area above anus (near your anus)

between the your penis. And squeezes out your prolapse and yuo will feel the bulging.

Then press down that bulging, and the colon will go further into prolapse and it will become bigger.

3.As somebody posted in the discussion, by expending your anus with 2 hands from penis side and for your back. I have tried it but i put my fingers into my anus and it cause me mucous tear and some bleeding.

Now i put my finger outside the anus, on the skin and try to stretch the anus and push out. The prolapse pop-out very well.

Hi all...

that is what i prefer in future.... Smile....

https://de.xhamster.com/movies/7496914/gigantic_rosebud_and_prolapse.html

great... i love it.

Tom

That is hot however I like many others would like much bigger.

On 4/20/2017 at 4:11 AM, buskowianka12 said:

I believe this is exactly what all of us want to achieve. :P

Let's do our best guys! Sooner or later it will be ours!

I don't know, another 6 inches or a foot would be just about right. That's already a foot of intestine hanging out. The other 2 feet might as well, too. Of course, he'd need a lot longer suction tube to pull it out with. Don't forget, women can push out amazing prolapses, too, from both holes.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

• 2 weeks later...

I'm feeling like a guru sometimes. Just spending more time discovering various methods to progress the prolapse instead of doing more vital things. :v Exams are incoming and I'm learning exactly the opposite thing then I should. 

ANYWAY

If you are tired of using soap method because it is causing the anal area to irritate very hard and you can't do self-fisting method the another way is there for you! You can use the ginger root as buttplug. It works excellently when it comes to straining and pushing beyond your limits. All you have to do is to peel a huge bit of the root and then insert it inside. You should feel the hot feeling and soon an urge to push should appear. After some time it doesn't affect the anus so much. When this happens, you should scrub it a little to make more ginger juice with oils come outside. Then you can re-insert it and wait for the ultimate push.

Repeat, repeat and enjoy ^^

Guest analpumper

Im like Melvin in a previous thread, I can get to the stage where it is almost out, but due to the pain I give up after a few minutes of pushing and straining. I have used big toys for years but have never been able to gape but I do want to prolapse. I start off with an Inflatable dildo, then move onto using a Rosebud vacuum cylinder with a probe, then I use just a rosebud cylinder without a probe and this is when I can feel my prolapse almost coming out. I use plenty of Jlube and poppers whilst playing, but can i hell push it out. I have snapped the ligaments through playing but still no prolapse outside.

Guest analpumper

Thanks Melvin, was pumping last night and my prolapse was almost out, could feel the dam thing , tried to squeeze it out with both hands and it went back inside. Wont be long before its out. 

Keep on pumping.

Meantime don't do dilatation.

If your ass is dilated you can not keep your prolapse out.

It will goes back itself, because your ass is wide.

It wil stay out if your ass is not gape (mean no dilatation)

Guest analpumper

Whats the  best position to be in when trying to achieve a prolapse, sitting,squatting,lying on back or side etc?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.