Tail bone removal

trebormuhaha

It depends, my brother have tail bone removed, he suffering in pains for 5 years after beaking it. 2 month he completelly recovered and no any side effects.

i can see a lot of possibles but no real out come on the extra room it will give me as my body maxes out at around 10" 

What is the motivation for removing the sacrum bone by surgical operation???
increase the anal stretching??
......so you might try a head fucking? I want to see someone doing that soon or late ;)

What is the motivation for removing the sacrum bone by surgical operation???
increase the anal stretching??
......so you might try a head fucking? I want to see someone doing that soon or late ;)

You should see Hancock, the movie. There's a prison scene that is as close as you get. LOL That's fucking hilarious!

You should see Hancock, the movie. There's a prison scene that is as close as you get. LOL That's fucking hilarious!

ah ah ah ah yeah... I saw that movie... but the man with a another man's head in his ass was not so happy to take it totally inside :D :D :D

Something like this then... :-)

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=3213

copy and paste...

anal_lover :pimp:

• 4 weeks later...

agreed.

"if you don't move. his head... is going up your ass... lmao

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.