Bobbie’s Big Idea - First Day: Surrender

bodusha

Bobbie’s Big Idea

First Day: Surrender

Lilo whispered in my ear, “Now we will begin the fun part. Tell me Bobbie, have you ever had multiple orgasms?” I suddenly realized the effect of the drugs as I could not speak or even nod my head. Lilo was squeezing a tube of lubricant on her hands and wrists, “I am going to teach you how to cum like a real woman now!”

My arms and legs were securely restrained to the exam table.  After the pills took effect I was unable to resist. Maybe the straps were needed to keep me from falling off.  Her fingernails began tracing a path from my tummy to my pubic mound as I strangely was aware of the light scratching but the writhing of my hips was virtual, as though I imagined my natural response. The nails parted my outer labia and scraped back up along my clit. I felt my body shudder in response but again my hips did not buck and only my breathing indicated my excitement.

Pulling back my clitoral hood with one hand she opened my vagina with four fingers. The feeling of total surrender was overwhelming. As she withdrew her hand I begged for more. Several thrusts later she had her knuckles driving down against my anus as she ready me to take her thumb. I could feel her fingernails pressing up past my pubic bone, she was massaging the walls of my cunt to let me know where she wanted to be. 

With no control of my body, I was entirely limp, Lilo easily could roll her fingers into a ball. I was trembling as my second orgasm started and I felt her powerful arm begin to push against my inner wall. Looking down I could see her curled fingers pressing up against my tummy. With each thrust she had the bulge rising higher, my breathing was racing along with her fist piston. 

Lilo was enjoying this it seemed she leaned forward and snarled, “You need to loosen up, and I’m going to fuck your sloppy hole until you are all fucked up.” More orgasms continued as I could not focus on whether I wanted more or simply was not able to resist. She then placed her free hand, palm down over my belly button and began to push my belly down. I could feel her fist and hand together, with every thrust I could see her knuckles press up against my skin. 

As Lilo progressed to a climax she looked up at me, “This the first step to make your transformation. So far you have easily performed your tasks. We will find your limits now. Do you feel this?” Her fist was being cupped in her palm, her powerful arms showed hard muscles at work. “This is the catcher’s mitt. This is how you will fuck me. Imagine you are fucking yourself and how much you want me in you.”

With her pressing down and up my tummy was stretched tight. My breath was coming in short bursts and then not at all. My orgasm felt like it would never end. 

When I woke I was still restrained. The effect of the drugs had gone away and I could move my hands to my belly, it was flat again! My fingers needed to explore my pussy, what had happened all was like a vague dream. As I slid fingers from first my left and right hand into my cunt I knew the transformation had begun. Frigging myself, the memory of Lilo’s fist and mitt began to focus. As I felt the orgasms begin, Lilo was there again, whispering, “Don’t stop, show me how a real woman cums.”  

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.