My Old Me

bodusha

I needed to be broken but what eventually happened no one could have imagined. But maybe not… Waking with the men stroking my body was like a dream come true. I felt a mouth at my ear whisper, “We never got properly introduced, this is Randy and I am Jake. Mr. B said you are bobbie with a little B. Let’s make that a big B, Okay?”

I mumbled something like, “Am I dreaming or awake?” Jake grabbed my neck and nipple to drag me to him. I knew it was not a dream as he firmly pulled my tit.

As you see from the first chapter I had become a fully engaged submissive. The moment I woke the desire for more began. The light tickling quickly changed as I was positioned by for more of what seemed like a dream. This time firm pillows were under my lower back and my shoulders were falling off the bed. Last night in the car I was so excited I could not tell the two men apart, they had me in the dark and you know how orgies end? It’s all a blur.

So the guys were not a pair of twins. The fingers pulling my nipples were huge and powerful, he nearly was lifting me off the bed. I remembered from last night this position, his tugging was willing me to lift my head up into his spread crotch. I could smell my sex from last night along with the soap he had used. His ball sack was swinging over my nose and mouth, as well as his flaccid cock. After the final round with the dildo I forgot how well-endowed he was, as I sucked his ball sack into my mouth his cock was lying peacefully on my neck. Pulling my nipples harder he lifted my head to place my mouth on his anus, I didn’t need to be told he wanted my tongue to please him there.

I had trouble concentrating on pleasuring him as my hips and legs were being spread by the other man. Randy was slender with long fingers, as he used them to pull my labia apart I imagined they were unusually long and slender. With two fingers under my pubic bone he pulled my hips off the pillow and with his other hand hooked his fingers into my pussy to pulling down and out against my anus. I was going to be stretched apart even more than the dildo had opened me last night. The fingers under my clitoris were probing deeper and as two became four inside me Randy could easily add his thumb to my gaping hole. He was in me to his wrist as he bent down to first tongue and then suck my clit. I could feel his hand ball up to make a fist as I exploded with an orgasm. Randy leaned back with his fist pulling me up to get his other hand free to pull me open and then begin working his little fingers into my ass.

Jake pulled back to slide his cock over my nose and then into my open mouth. I wanted him, his meat was still soft, sucking at him he teased me, pulling back to hear his head pop out as my tongue begged for more. More is what I got as he hardened and was against my throat, gagging, my breath was short as the fisting brought the second orgasm. Jake and Randy had me like this until I felt as though I was having an endless orgasm.

I was beginning to go limp when the strong fingers again had my nipples to lift me onto my knees to straddle Randy’s hips. He easily positioned my ass cheeks over his rigid cock and as my anus took him in he pulled my shoulders back to his chest and pinned my arms behind me. My pussy was spread apart as I was pinned back over my legs and arms. Randy was on the edge of the bed so that Jake could easily have me under him. He leaned over and took my nipple in his mouth, sucking the teat and biting to let me know I was his. I begged him to fuck me as he moved his mouth to the other nipple. His cock head pressed my pussy lips open and entered my canal. I could feel Randy’s cock under me bend back as he descended over me.

It was the first time I had taken two men at once and I knew from the way they fucked me it this was not going to be the last. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.