Huge strapon

Degrelle91

thanks but maybe i didn't explained it wellif i will try a strapon like this 221d5a3957f4f52acbb0259244ba356d.27.jpghow i can find it? or something like thatwhich hardness?

I think that is inflatable. I'm not sure who manufaturer is.

akuiladellanotte
I'm scared but I'm afraid to run ... she might chase me, catch me and fuck me silly LOL Maybe that's not a bad thing ;) That's HOT!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest matthew.winterbottom

THIS IS THE BEST.... :) ready to start ;)

QpXzXq7.jpg

seriously, this must be custom made or something because that is WAY bigger than any commercially available strap-on...

the problem with trying to find a large strap-on is that unfortunately in the sex toy industry the word 'large' is basically meaningless. I've seen 'large' applied equally to 1" diameter dildos and 3" diameter dildos.

as far as I can see, it's basically because no one wants to admit that they're using the 'small' dildo... everyone wants the size they like to be the biggest, even though it clearly isn't. I would love to be fucked by that girl and her giant rubber strap-on, but sadly that, like many other things that are equally awesome, is never going to happen...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its a lot of dildo ;)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.