Asian Annie Cruz

I've been searching around trying to find her anal fisting vids, but to no avail. I was just wondering if anyone possibly had them?

Here are a few pics of her.

Cruz1

Cruz2

Cruz3

QUOTE(AJR @ Apr 6 2007, 02:45 AM) [snapback]7440[/snapback]

I've been searching around trying to find her anal fisting vids, but to no avail. I was just wondering if anyone possibly had them?

Here are a few pics of her.

Cruz1

Cruz2

Cruz3

I've seen her in some heavy anal clips but never ass fisted.
Do you have the title of her ass fisting clips / films ?

I think I have some clips of her on a hard drive in a fucking machines series & maybe hellfiresex too.

I can upload if you or anyone else wants these .- I'll need a couple of days though

b

I've seen a single picture of her getting fisted, and I've seen her talking about it. But I have no idea what the name of her fisting movies would be, or where they could be found.

I'd be very gracious for any videos you could upload of her through.

QUOTE(AJR @ Apr 8 2007, 06:10 AM) [snapback]8534[/snapback]

I've seen a single picture of her getting fisted, and I've seen her talking about it. But I have no idea what the name of her fisting movies would be, or where they could be found.

I'd be very gracious for any videos you could upload of her through.

I would LOVE to see that chick getting fisted. I'm a huge fan of hers =P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
QUOTE(AJR @ May 29 2007, 01:17 PM) [snapback]26095[/snapback]

I'll bump this one last time. Just for luck.

sorry that the board wasnt able to help so far
the way she looks i wouldnt take her as a girl that gets ass-fisted, maybe not even pussy fisted
was it a full fist, up to the wrist, or just three, four fingers? thick mistery blink.gif crazy.gif
that would be a great find Edited by gninori

Full fist, her official website has photos but that's it, I'm pretty sure video exists out there.

But it's cool, it's a really great site regardless. I'll have to start uploading some movies off my hard drive.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.