Brands which use safe materials for anal toys

bigld2

I read recently that many products on the market for stuffing your ass are made from materials which are toxic or even carcinogenic. Up to now I was not aware of this.  Can anyone recommend which materials are safe and in particular which brands are honest in labeling their products honestly with information on the materials they are made from?

I would like to buy a new bigger toys to stuff my ass but I want to destroy it knowingly rather unknowingly with toxic material.

Any advice appreciated.

Most current toys from major producers are using non-toxic materials. Certain PVC products had chemicals in them that were drawing concerns but many toys manufacturers have abondoned using those chemicals. Check the packaging, many will validate "non-toxic" or "phlalate free".

I'm not sure I'd trust the packaging to tell me the truth unless the product is a genuine article from a well know manufacturer. Can you (or anyone) tell me who are the reputable manufacturers that make a range of big toys?

• 3 months later...

I have read tantus line of products is good also the Njoy,Just about anything silicon,square peg,bad dragon and silicon nozzles and colon tubes,not to mention sounding gear from silicon nozzles.So pretty much anything stainless steel or silicon should be safe.

After being burned over the years buying cheaper vinyl, pvc and "phalate free" toys, I now mainly buy my toys from Square Peg Toys.  They're quite more expensive, however they only use medical grade silicon and their quality is spectacular.

http://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/category/catalog/

My current Square Peg collection includes:  Acorn Plug Medium, Acorn Plug Large, Depth Probe, Longneck Smooth, Slink Large, Squirm, Triple Header and Tool Bit Medium Sound.

• 2 years later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.