Best gape male or female

Guest Hugeass

DGG must be up there. Her anal sphincter muscles have been totally nullified by the savage fistings of the fat Polish guy.

eheh i dont know whether our board's friend alex thorn can be pleased with your statement or not

DGG must be up there. Her anal sphincter muscles have been totally nullified by the savage fistings of the fat Polish guy.

That "fat Polish guy" happens to be the owner of this website- Alex Thorn.

DGG has a gigantic eggplant prolapse but a pure gape? Nope, that distinction goes to HKJ.

I'm a sucker for Alysa aka. Alisya any day of the week. Some of my favorite gape action would have to be HotKinkyJo stacked on top of Alysa getting anally "ramboned" by Isabella in Strapon Anal Lesbians 1. HKJ and Alysa's buttholes would be whistling in the wind if they had a fan blowing in the studio during that scene ;)

PS, this "fat polish guy" is living our dream. I never perceived him as overweight. But even if he is, fuck it. Lucky bastard. Anyway who gives a fuck about physique when your job is to fist/film/produce beautiful women's butts?

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.