Just ordered the Paddock Buster Butt Plug

swollenasshole

My favorite toy for long time wear.

It's about 2 cm too long so it hits the curve just before going all the way in so I can't sit with it in comfortably.

But walking and sleeping with it is nice. Double underwear to keep it securely in place and it's indistinguishable under jeans.

It has a looped cord that I usually put around cock ring.

So far i can look back on three sessions with this great toy.

In the first two sessions my ass had to get used to the new size (around 1 cm more diameter the my last toy) so it was a little bit uncomfortable. In the third session the toy slid much more easily in my hole. My ass was just really loose after that session and i start to grow a little rosebutt. I am currently looking forward to the next session today!

Just out of interest: Which toy would you recommend after the paddock buster butt plug becomes too easy? It should have a diameter of ~7 cm (maybe a little bit more).

Edited by swollenasshole

I'd say go at least a few months with PB.

Learn to wear it a bit longer and longer. Wait 'till you can wear it anywhere.

I've bought and I know people who have toys that they (and I) can only take with long foreplay and stretching and even then we can hold them in only some time.

I can keep my paddock buster in for days and my ass will gape like nothing ever before. But if I ride my big ass (what the fuck it's name was anyway) dildo I can take 8 cm for like 15 minutes and then I'm sore and don't want and can't take any more.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.