Food in ass

torpedro

Hi!
Has anybody ever put food inside their ass and eaten it out?
I don't like scat play for the shit part, but for me alone it's boring.
I'm a real anal fetischist and i love ass juice.

So i sometimes put food in my asshole, leavi it in maybe an hour and then eat it covered in ass juice and maybe some shit. blush.gif
I tried small salamis, banana parts, chocolate, ham, ...
The banana really makes my bowels go laugh.gif

I ate mango slices from my english GF`s ass. It was long time ago....and I would need some vitamins again, sigh!

Cheers buddies,

cb

PS: Oh, almost forgot, I ate some pikled cucumbers (Süss sauere Gurken, cetriolini sottaceto) from my own ass after plying with them, no remarcable teste...They was just a bit warmer, that`s all. Edited by curiousboy

This been a fetish i have yet to explore, love the idea of being filled with food/pudding or whatever and having someone fuck/fist it out of me. Though i have yet to find someone real(tons of fakes) into good fun assplay.

• 2 weeks later...
Just the other night I ate a green apple that worked into my ass. It was the first time and was quite kinky! I had to wipe off all the lube first but the idea that I was eating something that just came out of my ass was hot!

• 7 years later...

I love doing this with several bananas. I make sure to be clean, with several rounds of enema before I start though. grapes are good too. :-)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.