pumped to the last breath :)

veneisse

Sometime an image is better then 1000 words... :) well... it's long time i have this great giant toy and the biggest problem is to handle it, but surely is not a problem to enjoy it inside my pussy even pumped to the max... but , as you will see, i made some exercise and learnt some position to enjoy this monster inside me :) When i pump it to the max i feel inside me a real volcano of explosion, like if something is real near to break for ever!... when i watch and touch this blakc cock i wonder with admired soul: where is "something" alive with a cock like this? :)

Kisses,

shot00040.jpg
shot00000.jpg
shot00021.jpg
shot00038.jpg
shot00043.jpg

greetings to our kinky italian friend here...

... and talented poetess fathoming the depths (and the gapes) of the bizarre human nature: "i wonder with admired soul: where is "something" alive with a cock like this?"

echoes from williams wordsworth, william blake, walt whitman etc

congratulations!

Edited by gninori

Amazing Play Veneisse ..... thank you ..... :) 

Bella passerona!

Peccato solo che la mascherina nasconda molte delle tue espressioni facciali: se non ti è proprio possibile farne a meno, potresti trovarne una che copra un po' meno la zona intorno agli occhi?

Continua ad espandere i tuoi orizzonti...

(io intanto continuo ad inondare i miei cleenex)

Translation attempt:

Oh you... you, nice big pussy you!

It's just unfortunate that the mask is covering so many of your facial expressions: if you just cannot do without it, could you maybe find one which keeps the zone around your eyes a little less covered?

Keep on expanding your orizons!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.