Surprising video

Guest soonerpup

Guest soonerpup
Hey

Found this on xtube, made by a user there called uwanna3some...or at least I think he made it, cant be sure these days. Anywho, no thumbs but a brief description:

Begins as a real stylish romantic video with music, then showing him bathing her behind with kisses and then it goes overboard 'Tarantino' style

http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=996aeRv...&cl=MDrolQJXzqo

2 min 10 sec vid with sound

Thanks to makers and to all of you posters here

edit
working dl at RS found here
-anllover
Edited by anllover

'soonerpup' notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

wonderful ass!!!
wonderful pussy!!!
wonderful girl!!!
wonderful hot hot hot!!!
wonderful post!!!

AAAAAHHHHUUUUU!!!
AAAAAHHHHUUUUU!!!

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

friends.gif

Very nice and classy vid in B/W with a great soundtrack. An artwork!
Big thanx for this one, mate,

hugs,

cb

PS: Downloaded it with "Downloadhelper" plug in on Firefox. This is worth to keep, indeed! Edited by curiousboy

Guest soonerpup
QUOTE(curiousboy @ Oct 6 2007, 09:42 AM) [snapback]56700[/snapback]

PS: Downloaded it with "Downloadhelper" plug in on Firefox. This is worth to keep, indeed!

What a cool extension, just tried it and was very simple. Played the file with VLC. Also converted it with the web based Media-Converter and it took me about 2 minutes to do.

Tnx for tip curiousboy, and thank you all for replying to post.

QUOTE(soonerpup @ Oct 6 2007, 05:28 AM) [snapback]56722[/snapback]

What a cool extension, just tried it and was very simple. Played the file with VLC. Also converted it with the web based Media-Converter and it took me about 2 minutes to do.

Soonerpup, great find but I'm having problems converting using media-convert. What is the input file format and what should my output be?

Thanks

KirkFister

Guest soonerpup
QUOTE(kirkfister @ Oct 8 2007, 02:58 PM) [snapback]57096[/snapback]

Soonerpup, great find but I'm having problems converting using media-convert. What is the input file format and what should my output be?

Thanks

KirkFister

Sry for my late reply kirkfister. Here is what I did.
  1. The tab for converting should be up so you mark 'File' and browse to your .flv file
    The 'Input format' should automatically choose flv. If not, you could choose one there.
  2. In 'Output format' you choose what kind of format you want your new copy to be (mpeg, avi, wmv etc etc) and then check the 'I accept the terms'. After that press OK
  3. The page should begin to convert in a few seconds and show a percentage (%) graphic..

Finally after some time you should get a download link.

I did this while making this guide and it worked. Don't hesitate to ask if you have more problems.

p.s. Good job on your gr8 contribution here on the board

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.