Prolapse reaches mainstream attention

Guest spaced

Guest spaced
Mainstream reacts with minor freak out, but not as much as I might have thought:

http://www.vice.com/read/a-rosebud-by-any-other-name-would-smell-like-shit

All publicity is good publicity I suppose, so maybe this will help more people discover their loves of roses! Edited by spaced

As always they write rosebud while is rosebutt. Lol

we already guessed her replay :notworthy:
and on top of that, as far as i have seen, DGG is the woman with the record of largest dildo in ass. in width nobody can beat her, maybe lisextreme holds analogous records, even though it's not a sport, it's just perverted fun.
look at this collection of small clips with her i bumped into right today
http://xhamster.com/movies/3133392/vicious_woman_insert_big_dildos.html
her ass is really from another planet, in the league with the best male performers like kirk johnson
i just wish the coke bottle insertion could be seen from many angles, the moment of the insertion, even though i guess it was long and a bit painful, and the moment of expulsion or extraction, where maybe the director decided to hide it because of some blood, because with that width and depth, with the neck and the capsule of the bottle deep inside, perhaps after the sigmoid curve, some microinjiuries are unavoidable
anyway, praise to the dirty lady of sextreme anal :jester: :friends: Edited by gninori

She had some mental problems in 2013 feb and forward (halucinations & fake memories). I not know how this looks now but may be this has influence. She were also manipulated by one producer from Unitedstates against Alex. This all end with her agent.

• 1 month later...
Guest matthew.winterbottom

I wish it hurt still, but it doesn’t

This, to me, is the most interesting thing said in that article. I think it totally sums up how conflicted this whole issue is. It definitely speaks to my own feelings about rosebutt, and my rosebutt to be precise. At the moment I'm working on it and I haven't achieved a prolapse, but I'm starting to feel like it might be close which is really exciting but at the same time a little terrifying. I think because I'm such a control freak in my life that this notion of being out of control, or having a part of my own body that is out of my control, it massively erotic precisely because it's so scary. In some weird way, I want to be in control of the loss of control. I want it to be on my terms but I know that it's not really possible for that to happen. I know that I'm pushing my body to a place that isn't 'healthy' and that I may one day regret it. I know that I don't want surgery to fix it - that sounds awful - so I'm hoping that a prolapsed asshole is something that I'll be able to live with and, in some way, control.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.