Karen Fist Slut Friend.

WebRanger

I had this on VHS, but could not find it on the web. Thank you very much. It is my favorite fisting scene of all time. If you have any more like it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for posting this clip WebRanger!

This is another part of the video series I've been searching for!

The lady being fisted made a few tapes under the name of Brenda, but I've had a helluva time finding them.

thanks again!

QUOTE(jibjib @ Oct 6 2007, 10:26 PM) [snapback]56871[/snapback]

great clip, thanks!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm in love! This girl is absolutely fantastic. My new favorite fisting flick of all. I only wish it were longer. If she ever makes another one, please keep us posted.

Thanks

I got a movie where she sits of the fat end of a bottle, but it's like 9 years old and a really weird codec. I could post it if anyone wants.

thanks for this fist slut who really likes it so much. But the picture is terribly blurred - is it just my computer which I need to adjust or is it really blurred?

QUOTE(Woogie @ Jul 30 2008, 04:30 AM) [snapback]103926[/snapback]

I got a movie where she sits of the fat end of a bottle, but it's like 9 years old and a really weird codec. I could post it if anyone wants.

Yes! Yes! Yes! crazy.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.