Smelly hands and finger's

MissRose

[size="4"][font="Arial"][/font][/size]

hey everybody,

i know this has probably come up thousands of times before, but hey, can't hurt to start a new one :P

so basically, whenever i play with my bum, my fingers always smell after; i give myself 2 enemas before playing to make sure i'm cleaned out, which gets rid of the poo, but not the smell; i have also tried latex gloves, they worked for a bit, but the feeling wasn't the same and the smell was still there...and i'm sure it isn't the lube that smells, because it smells great coming out the tube...

so the question i'd like to ask is... what ways have you all found to stop your hand smelling after you have played with your bum, if any? or should i just ignore the smell?

any replies will be greatly appreciated,
thank you,
Rose

[quote name='MissRose' date='09 June 2014 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1402266068' post='1130383']
[size="4"][font="Arial"][/font][/size]

hey everybody,

i know this has probably come up thousands of times before, but hey, can't hurt to start a new one :P

so basically, whenever i play with my bum, my fingers always smell after; i give myself 2 enemas before playing to make sure i'm cleaned out, which gets rid of the poo, but not the smell; i have also tried latex gloves, they worked for a bit, but the feeling wasn't the same and the smell was still there...and i'm sure it isn't the lube that smells, because it smells great coming out the tube...

so the question i'd like to ask is... what ways have you all found to stop your hand smelling after you have played with your bum, if any? or should i just ignore the smell?

any replies will be greatly appreciated,
thank you,
Rose
[/quote]

Hi,

It always could be that you just have a keen sense of smell. Do you react strongly to strong smells? It also could be something diet related. I sometimes have really strong smelling poo, and it can get to my hands even after a normal trip to the bathroom.

Usually I get rid of the smell with just ordinary scented hand soap and some hand disinfectant. If a small smell still lingers in my hands, I usually just ignore it. It's not like I have to shove them in everyones face after I've played. :D

I've also stumbled on this thing, but haven't tried it out myself, so I've no idea if it really works: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stainless_steel_soap

- LT

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.