Fisting and air

trebormuhaha

Well after a session of my wife fisting me the other night. I have had some much air in my intestines that the next day i was getting cramps

Do any of u know any methods to stop so much air being forced in or how to get it out easily

After your done playing you can try laying over the arm of a couch pressing down hard on your belly, maybe rocking back and forth a bit. Or fill yourself up with water and then push it all out.

[quote name='dirtyflower' date='10 June 2014 - 10:29 AM' timestamp='1402410548' post='1131800']
After your done playing you can try laying over the arm of a couch pressing down hard on your belly, maybe rocking back and forth a bit. Or fill yourself up with water and then push it all out.
[/quote]

That actually works really well.

I found out that laying on a gym ball, which I use at home instead of a office chair works great. But it's similar to using an armchair like Donna suggested. The advange of the gym ball is, that you can gently roll on it to massage all around your belly. Also, if you have a big bathroom ( which I don't :( ), you can take it there, and use it similarly to get an enema gone too deep to come out a bit easier. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest matthew.winterbottom

hmm... I've been looking into the 'hollow' butt plugs lately, in particular the MEO 24/7 stretching rings and I must say, I haven't really noticed the 'Perfect Fit' tunnels before.

you say you have one? are they good? The MEO tunnels come with a plug for the open end to avoid mess... how is the double tunnel for long term wear?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.