Electric stimulation and risk of ripping anal sphincter

rovaniemi

I have this electric stimulator and I'd like to try it at full power while tied down but is there actually some risks of ripping my sphincter?

I can't go even half power when I hook it up for my penis without my lower body starting to bend over as every muscle down from navel contracts.

I have a friend who is more than willing to tie me down and turn the buttons but as I planned this I'd like to wear my big dildo while electrocuted. I tried the stimulator just outside of my anus and it does force the sphincter to close very tightly even at lower power. So if I wear my bigger dildo and start to abuse my sphincter is there some real risk of actually ripping the muscle?

We've talked about doing this slowly at start and then getting the power up and doing a three minute test run and if that works he'll let me be until the battery runs out. One 9 volt battery should only last max few hours.

But about that muscle ripping. My anus would be stretched to the max and forced to contract around a dildo for extended time. Reasons not to try this? (Reasons other than common sense.)

EDIT

Done this and it went okay.

Didn't broke anything and sphincter was loose something like half an hour.

We moved electrotoy contacts around many times before finding a sweet spot that mostly just worked with anus.

It is a millimeter fine work to find just right spots or you end up cramping legs or part of lower body, but when you find the spot....

Edited by rovaniemi

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.