blog from horny french girl

givememorethanone

That's what Google translator is for. This woman is Lord Odie Approved (TM).

• 2 weeks later...
She just written a new post. This is the most exciting text a ever read.

Here is a quick translation (sorry for my broken english):

Last weekend, enjoying the sunny weather, we cruised with my boyfriend in Paris.

Of course, I had my red plug in the ass throughout. But on Sunday, without warning, my plug fully entered into my rectum. I felt much fuller than usual. The 3 inches wide and 6 long toy largely filled my rectum and I felt it forcing the entry of my colon. There I got scared, as of the recent repeated expansions of my colon, I already saw the plug up my gut. Not wanting to end at the emergency center, I asked my boyfriend to remove it before it goes further. Because of the shape of the plug, it could not get out of my anus without outside help.

So here we are looking for a quiet place to allow the removal of the plug which filled me. As and when this run, the precipitated walking helping, I felt my sigmoid dilate to let the monster in. After twenty minutes, I felt that my sigmoid happened to open as the plug was about to enter my gut. I was moaning as I pushed to prevent it from coming in but he immediately returned by suction effect. Without realizing it, and afraid to see it go further, I facilitate his way. Until it passes the barrier, distraught, I push it out immediately, taking his place in my rectum to immediately return inside.

Out of strength, after a ten round trip ( my sigmoid no longer oppose any resistance ), I took my boyfriend in a pay toilets ( those of you who know those of Paris understand the urgency of the situation ... ) . This is hands resting on the bowl, ass in the air, he thrust his hand into my anus. Until then no worries, the problem has been to make the plug out. He had to catch the base of the plug. I let you imagine the size of the plug with a man hand around. My anus has never been so dilated. When I was released, he said (not without lust in his voice) that he could see the bottom of my gut. I was not surprised because I felt clearly gaping. My anus dripping mucus, I had to put in two tampons in order to go home...

Despite my excitement at this experience, I'm not ready to try again! I'll have to invest in a larger plug... Edited by givememorethanone

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.