Freton MegaFist2

kirkfister

Wow. Fucking A !!
And she visibly cum sqirting.
Jeezus, you are a lucky man to have such a cool lady.
How many women know how to be sexual, to let themselves go, and truly be full women without holding back ?
Sadly, not too many. sad.gif But your wife, and you my dear are different !
You are a cool lady ! notworthy.gif

On a slightly different note but related:
You know what I would find as an interesting and hot position for ass fisting ?
It would be for the fistee to be standing upright while fisting and the fistee
arching her back and bending her knees.
I'll include a photo or two of chicks doing that for me. They though, certainly were not into ass fisting. cry.gif
Would these positions turn on some of you other buttfisting admirers as they do me ? cool.gif

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image Edited by Woowee

Woowee, those positions look quite innovative, not to mention the girls are great, too. tongue.gif
We'd love to see more of your "position" shots or more of the girls! biggrin.gif Edited by kerb

• 2 weeks later...
Fantastic post, thank you. where do these come from? Board? Website? The poor girl is going to have some serious incontinence later in life, better stay away from mexican food and prunes!! laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
QUOTE(Woowee @ Oct 2 2007, 11:22 AM) [snapback]55830[/snapback]

Wow. Fucking A !!
And she visibly cum sqirting.
Jeezus, you are a lucky man to have such a cool lady.
How many women know how to be sexual, to let themselves go, and truly be full women without holding back ?
Sadly, not too many. sad.gif But your wife, and you my dear are different !
You are a cool lady ! notworthy.gif

On a slightly different note but related:
You know what I would find as an interesting and hot position for ass fisting ?
It would be for the fistee to be standing upright while fisting and the fistee
arching her back and bending her knees.
I'll include a photo or two of chicks doing that for me. They though, certainly were not into ass fisting. cry.gif
Would these positions turn on some of you other buttfisting admirers as they do me ? cool.gif

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Thanks for the awesome suggestion, my gf was totaly into it biggrin.gif !

That so called visible cumming would more precisely be called pissing. Nevertheless, she has an amazing ass. thanks for the post.
And to counter what someone said above alluding to future incontinence, there is absolutely no reason her ass won't be able to function perfectly later on. It's just a muscle, and you can train it to be tight or to relax, or both. but anyone with first hand fisting experience would know that.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.