Proper amount of lube

wheninrome

I wanted to know from anyone with more experience than myself before attempting, but to help coax a prolapse into developing, would it make sense to use as minimal about of lube as comfortable to help pull the prolapse out?

Hi ..... :)
За Rosebut трябва да си купя обикновен пенис помпа, за да вмъкнете вътре в ануса на около 2,3 см и след това бавно се изпомпва около 25 минути!
Пожелавам успех ..... :)

• 2 weeks later...
lube has nothing to do with one's ability to prolapse - prolapse is a result of the loosening of the sphincter muscles, either as a result of exhausting them from a long session and/or a result of large insertions. If you notice, some of the pros who prolapse (Amy Brooke, and others from the Everything Butt site) don't take very large items (relative to people like DGG, hotkinkyjo, etc.) instead, I suspect they prolapse because they do anal play for long sessions at a time.

as far as I am concerned, there is no such thing as too much lube for beginners or if you are trying something new, or working on larger insertions. Trying with something too dry and really scratching things up down there can make for a miserable experience.

But you will find that the better you get, the less lube you'll need.

Also be aware that there is a possibility that it won't occur at all.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.