Strap-On Harness Help

Hey everybody - some toy help please.

I've been stretching for 10 years or so now, and although I keep it pretty secretive from my wife, I'm hoping that buying a strap-on harness might be my way in to introducing her to my anal play.

I have a range of dildos - I just need to buy a decent strap-on harness. I have a couple of dongs around a 6" circumference which I believe would be ideal for strap-on play - an Adam&Eve dildo and a Falcon supercock.

Can anybody recommend a decent strap-on harness? Something that would fit something of that size?

I don't want to risk buying a 'universal' one from a toy site, and then finding out it can't handle the girth or the weight of the types of dildos I play with (I wouldn't ever use it for a normal (read: small) sized dildo.

Many thanks in advance.

There was only one I could find from a company called California Exotics that had a 2 1/4 inside diameter. This would fit what you need and allow you to get larger toys in the future without replacing your harness. You would need to use flared toys though. I can't recall the exact product name but search for their website or call your local store and see if they carry that brand.

[quote name='Rosebutt Ninja' date='13 April 2014 - 10:24 PM' timestamp='1397424253' post='1078962']
I looked it up. It's the Uninhibited harness calexotics.com
[/quote]

Hey thanks - really appreciate it.

I was surprised that it's nylon though - I would have thought everybody would have said leather. Would nylon survive a heavy session?

I can't say if it would survive or not as it hasn't been used to any large extent. When I purchased it, I had two ideas in mind. First, I'll find a girl to take turns wearing the harness and second that it would make solo sessions easier. The solo sessions idea didn't really make much difference because most of my toys have suction cups so using the harness would really be one extra, uneeded step. As for the first idea, I'm still looking for a mate to share with ... [img]http://www.rosebuttboard.com/public/style_extra/post_icons/icon12.gif[/img] I tried it on to see how it looks but that's about as much use as it has endured.

Originally, I was searching for leather harnesses and found many of them had snaps to allow removing the O-ring. The problem was finding stainless steel O-rings that were large enough. After some searching, I gave up trying to find the O-rings and hit up my local shop where I found the Uninhibited harness. It wasn't leather but it seemed like my only option at the time. I'm sure the leather ones would be similar in this respect but the harness will leave wear marks after a while. If you or someone else plans on wearing it for a while, I would recommend wrapping the straps with soft cloth or possibly leather to alleviate the uncomfortable "diggin in" from the straps. This harness does not have removable O-rings. The only way to remove them will disable the harness, then be prepared to modify. Also, the pelvic cover seems very sturdy which should make thrusting easier on the "Giver".

Okay - cool, thanks.

I've managed to find the same one on Amazon so that should make it a bit easier to get my hands on then.

So - one final question - would this work with a dildo with a suction base? I'm worried that the suction cup would get in the way.

And why would it only work with flared toys? Edited by bigjohnny7

[quote name='bigjohnny7' date='17 April 2014 - 08:23 AM' timestamp='1397723013' post='1082125']
Okay - cool, thanks.

I've managed to find the same one on Amazon so that should make it a bit easier to get my hands on then.

So - one final question - would this work with a dildo with a suction base? I'm worried that the suction cup would get in the way.

And why would it only work with flared toys?
[/quote]

Flared toys are the ones with large bases which won't slip through the rings.
For instance, in this picture,
[url=http://rosebuttphotos.com/upload/img.php?img=img/0rbntoycollection01.jpg][img]http://rosebuttphotos.com/upload/th/th_0rbntoycollection01.jpg[/img][/url]
the two average size dildos standing erect are two varieties.
The one on the left is not flared and the one on the right is.

Suction cups are fine to use in the harness, they won't get in the way.
The pelvic shield helps although the suction cups wont stick to it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.