Isela tthe gaper

Has she completely quit? Have not seen anything new with her ​​in a long time.
I really like the intensity of their films. Something that I'm not entirely sure about but maybe someone can confirm is if their games to the bigger part was that he made ​​sure to get up apples and other things deeply up her ass, and that she then had to struggle to push it out .. Many times you will see that she pushed out an apple and it looks like another one is on the way out, And then he quickly put his huge dick up her ass and you can see he really wants to get deep deep into her, looks like he wants her to have his balls as well,

In one scene he fucks her standing up and she cries out that it's too much and she can not handle it. And the more she wails the harder and deeper he fucks her.
The intensity of their films is often very exciting, but I wonder if she always is perfectly OK with what is happening? And in case there are risks in pushing up apples and other things as deeply as possible in the ass?

If both are ok with it and it's safe, I would like to see more of this type of dominance! Edited by Assfull

• 4 weeks later...
have never fully understood her. Her partner seems to always putting up her photos and videos on certain sites, only to take them down. She's been all over the web, but never in one place long. Big Fan.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.