A Proper Young Woman’s Guide to Anal Etiquette: Chapter 11

lordodie

[b]A Proper Young Woman’s Guide to Anal Etiquette: Chapter 11
By: Lord Odie[/b]

[i]Disclaimer: The following is a work of pure sexual fantasy and is intended for adult audiences ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading NOW and go tell your parent and/or guardian that you need stricter internet supervision. Any physical resemblance to a real person that any fictional character herein may bear is probably intentional and is meant as a compliment. Furthermore, all fictional characters in the following fantasy are professionals and good at what they do. So please, don’t try this at home; if such things were even physically possible. If you still insist on trying this at home, please send all pictures and feedback about the experience to myself at: lordodietheauthor@gmail.com. If I can’t stop you I can at least make sure you’re doing it right. Consider yourself disclaimed.[/i]

[b]Inspirations for New Characters in this Chapter:[/b]

[url="http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5prjxB1fA1qbugiho1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAI6WLSGT7Y3ET7ADQ&Expires=1388206689&Signature=qB3E5QhpnlyPb1BJ8pTOn3cufRk%3D#_=_"]"Big Tits"[/url]

[url="http://www.godlingerie.com/images/201303/thumb_img/2761_thumb_G_1364361223892.jpg"]"Deep-Throat"[/url]

[url="http://fap.to/images/full/43/206/2069237806.jpg"]Miko McAllen[/url]

[b]The Expo, Part I[/b]

Laura tossed her purse and business suit jacket onto the passenger seat – leaving her clad in only her expensive, deep blue business skirt and button-up white silk blouse – locked the car’s doors with her phone, and then tucked the device into her skirt’s single small pocket. She smoothed out the few wrinkles in the short fabric and began walking up to the convention center’s entrance. She was surprised at how busy the Women’s Health and Wellness Expo was this year. Of course, the annual convention’s size and attendance had been growing for years, to the point that it was now the center’s single biggest convention of the year. There were literally thousands of women filing into the Expo to browse the booths, attend seminars and workshops, qualify for local and online discounts and gift certificates, sign up for the numerous door prizes, and of course get a hefty swag bag.

She wished Emily and Cora could attend with her, but they were still too young to get through the doors. At eighteen, they were well below the twenty years of age cut-off for attendance; and that was even with a parent or legal guardian. The cut-off for normal admittance was twenty five. This was to ensure that a certain level of maturity was maintained due to the sensitivity of the Expo’s subject matter. A thousand embarrassed and giggling eighteen or nineteen year olds was bad for business all around. Laura understood the logic behind the prohibition perfectly well enough, not that she liked it much. She was sure her youngest daughters were mature enough to handle the subject matter without causing any undue fuss. After all, they had both been going through their anal training for months now; and Cora much longer than Emily. Neither girl was a stranger to painful anal dilation, daily rectal plugs, ass fisting, et cetera, et cetera.

Although, if Laura was honest, so had most girls their age; but even with basic anal training, some teenagers – and even a few twenty or twenty one year olds she’d seen – could make quite a scene when it came to the plugs their loving mothers shoved up their tight butts. Laura vividly remembered an incident just a few weeks ago and how embarrassed the entire women’s locker room at her gym had been after a crying temper tantrum from a misbehaving nineteen year old had shattered the normal quite.

On that fateful day, Cora had joined her mother at the gym; as she did several times a week. As usual, Cora was lying back on one of the locker room’s daughter changing stations. Daughter changing stations were similar to baby changing stations found in most public bathrooms, but larger and sturdier built. Just as a baby changing table was designed to help a mother change her baby’s diaper, a daughter changing table was designed to help a mother change her daughter’s plug; usually to a larger size. Cora was in her usual changing station position: Yoga pants around her ankles, legs pulled up and back, knees spread apart, and hands pulling her cheeks apart to give her mother better access to her nether hole.

Despite the seemingly unladylike behavior of such a wanton display of anal depravity, it was a locker room, after all - nobody could hide anything even if they’d wanted to; least of all oversized rectal plugs. So nobody even tried. Most health clubs even catered to their customer’s anal needs and did their best to see to women’s overall rectal wellbeing; hence the half dozen daughter changing stations along an entire wall of the women’s locker room and an enema attachment under every shower head in the large communal shower area.

As it was just after school had let out, four of the six changing tables were occupied by eighteen to twenty year old young women while their mothers stood to the side and lubricated their daughter’s rectums properly. Laura was idly chatting with her normal workout partner, Wanda, as she packed lubricant into Cora’s backside with her fist – along with three quarters of her forearm. At the same time, Wanda worked lube into her own twenty year old daughter Jill’s butt using a similar technique. As Jill was slightly older than Cora, she was taking her mother’s arm quite a bit deeper.

Both Wanda and Laura had their other hands on their daughters’ lower abdomens and were absently thumbing their daughters’ clits. Laura loved feeling how deep her arm violated Cora’s tight little butt through the younger woman’s toned abdominal muscle wall. She could clearly feel her hand and wrist move around inside her daughter’s intestines. Of course, since Cora only wore a sports bra, the depth of her anal violation was clearly visible from the bulging outline Laura’s fist made as it worked its way deeper.

Wanda actually had to bend over slightly to get her elbow past her daughter’s tight ring of muscle. She normally took one of the two changing tables that were mounted higher on the wall to get a better angle, but both of those tables had been occupied by other mother/daughter pairs. Through all this, neither Cora nor Jill had not uttered anything more than a few ‘oohs’ and ‘aahs’ as their mothers ensured their young daughters’ asses were well lubricated for the wide and stubby workout plugs destined for their slowly loosening sphincters. The young women were perfect examples of proper anal etiquette.

It was then that the fifth station had been occupied by a relative newcomer to the gym and her daughter. As the new mother started to lubricate her teenager’s asshole for her short, stubby workout plug, the daughter began to put on quite the show of agonizing pain and supposed parental mistreatment; despite the fact that her mother barely had her hand up the young woman’s pert little bottom; it was barely past her wrist for God’s sake! With how the young woman was carrying on, though, you’d think that her mother was either trying to shove a basketball up that untrained hole, or the young woman had never been anally fisted before in her life. Laura found both scenarios pretty hard to believe!

Laura, Wanda, Cora, and Jill all exchanged brief glances of horrified embarrassment as the unknown teenager continued wailing. Like the other women in the locker room, they had tried to ignore the misbehavior and pretend nothing was out of the ordinary. They had all simply gone about their business as normal, albeit in an expedited fashion. Laura had never seen the gym’s locker room empty out so fast! She and Wanda had been among the last two out, after they’d finished plugging their daughters and then taken turns lubricating each other’s much looser backsides for their own – much larger – workout plugs. Laura had actually been pretty sore the next day as Wanda had missed a few of the deeper spots inside her rectum in their haste to separate themselves from the uncomfortable situation.

Needless to say, the mother was asked by the gym’s staff not to bring her daughter with her anymore until she was properly trained. Laura hadn’t seen the poor, embarrassed woman back at the gym since. The memory made Laura glad that all her daughters had taken to bottom training as well as they had; even the somewhat anally reluctant Emily behaved better than that in public when she found herself atop a daughter changing table.

Her woolgathering had brought her almost to the ticket counter as she continued to consider the Expo’s attendance requirements. The only other excluded demographic was men of all ages – unless he was a member of the medical community and had been pre-approved, like Dr Dermott. While fathers and brothers were more than welcome to assist in the proper anal education of their daughters and sisters, it was primarily the responsibility of mothers to ensure that tight, young, teenage assholes became gaping, pliable, womanly fuck holes. Of course, if a mother failed in her primary mission, it was the responsibility of husbands and sons to ensure that the inept mother’s own back hole be properly punished for her failure. Laura briefly wondered how severely the mysterious woman at the gym had been punished by her husband for her daughter’s unforgivable outburst.

Brutally, Laura hoped.

“Just one ma’am?” the young, perky blonde cashier asked politely, jerking Laura out of her thoughts.

“Yes. Just one.”

“Would you like to pre-purchase any seminars or workshops? Most will probably sell out at the door,” the young woman asked helpfully.

“Hmm… I’d like a ticket for Miko McAllen’s seminar at 1:30, please.” Miko McAllen was her favorite self-help author for women. Laura had already read her previous books: “My Mother’s Ass and Mine: The Modern Mother/Daughter Relationship”, “Being a Strong Role Model for Your Daughter: How Dilating Together Benefits You and Her”, and “Misogyny: Neo-Feminism in the 21st Century”. Miko’s new book, “My Daughters are in Love: Unexpected Consequences of Sisterly Bonding – and Why It is a Good Thing” had Laura particularly interested after seeing how close Cora and Emily had become over the past few months of their anal training.

“That’ll be $199 for the general admission and $399 for the seminar, ma’am.”

“No problem,” Laura responded, pressing her thumb to the scanner and approving the transaction.

“Thank you for your business, ma’am. The guide book app can be downloaded to either your phone or tablet; and here is your swag bag,” the cashier said handing the large plastic bag over the counter to Laura.

“Thank you,” Laura replied before turning and walking into the convention center’s main concourse. She sifted through the swag bag as she walked to see what goodies she’d gotten: flavored lubricant samples, small urethra training sound, various nipple clamps, a string of anal beads the size of soft balls (score!), and various fliers, vouchers, brochures, and gift certificates. Of course, all the merchandise had the names and web addresses of companies and vendors inscribed on them; they were designed to be advertising after all. The anal beads were interesting. The web address of the company was written in large, raised lettering around the outside circumference of each over-sized bead. That ought to feel interesting, Laura commented to herself before dropping the toy back into her swag bag.

Fetching her phone, Laura quickly downloaded the Expo’s guide app and looked up Anal by Design booth’s location. Dropping in on Amanda and her booth girls was as good a place to start as any. She quickly found the location: Enter the main door, down three aisles, then four hundred feet straight head on the left. It sounded simple enough. Laura had a little over an hour and a half to kill before she had to get to Miko’s seminar; plenty of time to browse the Expo’s many wares.

As she walked through the convention center’s main door, her thoughts were immediately drowned out by the din of voice-amplified saleswomen and the combined volume of thousands of chatting women. Hugging her swag bag close to her body, she began to make her way through the throngs of people in the general direction of Amanda’s booth. She made it perhaps fifty feet before a saleswoman with breasts that made her own look small by comparison stepped in front of her out of a small booth on the side of the aisle.

“Excuse me, ma’am, but you look like a woman who appreciates painfully strong nipple clamps, am I right?” she asked without preamble.

Damn the woman! She did love painful nipple clamps! Laura answered silently to herself.

“Um… Why, yes. Yes I do,” she stuttered aloud as her eyes were glued to the woman’s massive mammaries. If this company wanted to sell nipple torture devices, they had picked the right saleswoman! Her creamy white breasts were naked and on full display. They were held high on her chest by a quarter cup bra incorporated into her black latex corset. Also built into the corset were brass bands that were locked around the base of each of the woman’s gigantic tits, turning each mouthwatering breast into a tight, slightly red, round orb of womanliness.

At the apex of each succulent teat was an overly large nipple with equally large areola trapped in the most fiendish set of devices Laura had ever seen. The base of each nipple was caught in a set of crushing clamps tightened so hard that the mere thought of her own nipples being similarly treated started her bald pussy to flowing. At quarter inch intervals, identical clamps came in from other angles to crush her nipples for their entire half inch length. But that wasn’t all: Four metal bars extended about two inches from the nipple crushers to circular rings at the device’s base. The design pulled most of the woman’s large areolas through the rings and away from her orb-like tits. Extending from the ring itself were multiple spiked balls that had been screwed into her stretched areolas so hard that half of the small spheres were virtually embedded into the woman’s flesh. The force of the multiple clamps on her tortured nipples was actually causing spots of milk to form at the tip of each compressed nipple.

Laura’s cunt was sopping wet now.

“Do you like them?” asked the saleswoman after a few seconds of Laura’s silent staring. She knew she had her mark.

“I’m sorry I was staring,” Laura managed to get out, “but those things are amazing!”

“Why thank you. They’re natural,” commented the other woman. A joke Laura was sure she’d made a hundred times day.

“No, I meant the clamps,” Laura replied before she could stop herself.

“Oh, these silly things,” the saleswoman said nonchalantly, motioning towards the devious torture devices she wore. She turned and put her hand on Laura’s lower back to guide her towards the waiting booth as she continued. “They’re just a little something to get the attention of connoisseurs – such as yourself. Now, what levels of pain do your perky 34FFs like to experience the most?” she asked, accurately guessing Laura’s breast size.

“You’re good,” Laura commented.

“It’s my job, ma’am,” the saleswoman replied.

As if on cue – which it probably was – a second, significantly less well endowed saleswoman behind the booth’s counter stepped up with a felt lined tray full of various levels of nipple torture devices. Despite a more normal bust size, the new saleswoman also sported an equally painful looking set of nipple clamps on her own red, crushed and stretched nubs.

“Hello, and welcome to Bradley Golf’s Fine Nipple Jewelry. Can I interest you in anything in particular, ma’am,” she asked sweetly. Laura knew she was trapped.

“Actually, we were just getting to those details,” Big Tits answered for Laura. Turning back to her mark, “I’m guessing you prefer something on the extremely painful side, am I right?”

Laura thought about lying, but the thought of her own nipples being cruelly tortured by an identical pair of clamps that Big Tits wore didn’t let her. “The crueler the better, actually,” she found herself answering.

“She obviously has exquisite taste,” commented the first saleswoman as her hands moved up to unbutton Laura’s low cut blouse. Stopping only momentarily, she asked, “You don’t mind, do you?” Laura’s mind was still focused on the tray of goodies in front of her. With a small shake of her head, the large breasted saleswoman quickly had the blouse’s buttons undone, the shirt un-tucked and built-in cups of Laura’s red velvet, boned corset pulled down and aside.

Turning her attention back to her coworker, Big Tits asked, “Can you harden her nipples a little bit while I select a pair that she’s sure to just love?” The woman behind the counter wasted no time in grasping each of Laura’s exposed and already quite hard nipples and brutally rolling them between her thumb and forefinger; exactly the way Laura loved.

Laura’s head rolled back and her eyes closed as she enjoyed the rough treatment that her sensitive breasts craved. A small portion of her brain registered the fact that the insides of her legs were starting to get moist from all the juices her slit was producing.

“Thank you, honey,” Big Tits said as she rummaged around inside the tray of goodies.

Laura let out a groan of pleasure mixed with pain as the saleswoman began digging her nails into the bases of the nipples she was roughly crushing.

“Here we go ma’am,” Big Tits finally announced as she turned Laura towards her and the other saleswoman let go. She grabbed a hold of Laura’s right nipple – which was now exquisitely hard and aching for more abuse – and guided it into a steel double ring with three articulating clamps lining the inside. The clamps themselves were lined with multiple short, sharp spikes. Laura’s erect nipple poked out through the hole in the device’s center. Holding the innermost ring – which was slightly larger – in place with one hand, the large breasted saleswoman began to spin the second ring with her other hand and the arms quickly and firmly closed in on Laura’s defenseless nipple.

“These are a pair of our newer models: the N-51c’s. They’re designed to ratchet down onto a nipple with maximum force, while at the same time maintain a low profile so that they can be worn with a normal padded bra and be undetectable,” explained Big Tits as she pulled Laura’s other nipple through an identical device and began to tighten it down as well. “Since the design has only three articulating arms, there is enough room for blood to flow into your nipples so it’s safe for long term wear and – unlike normal tit presses – your nipples shouldn’t get very numb. You should be able to feel as much pain coming from your tits after an eight hour day as you did when you first put them on that morning,” she continued.

Laura only groaned and stood there quietly as the saleswoman continued to tighten first the left one, and then the right one, back and forth as she judged Laura’s reactions to the increasing pressure and pain. Finally, Laura’s cried out softly and her knees almost gave out. Both saleswomen caught her before she hit the floor.

“That’s the reaction I was expecting,” commented Big Tits as she gave both clamps a final quarter turn, eliciting another loud gasp of pleasure and pain from Laura lips. “I assume you’ll want to wear these home?” she asked, already knowing the answer.

“Y… Yes, please,” Laura said weakly as she enjoyed the painful sensations coming out of her breasts. She felt a single drip of pussy juice run down her leg. “I’ll take them.”

“How about I throw in a pair of Full Force XL’s – like I’m wearing – for 30% off. I can also part with a set of small skewering needles; perfect for playtime at home alone or with a partner. They’re on sale too.”

Laura had never been into needles as part of her tit play, but, as Big Tits packed her tortured breasts back into their cups and began buttoning up her blouse once again, she was so distracted that all she could say was, “That would be lovely. Thank you.”

“Excellent! My associate will pack up your items and ring you out. You’ve made some excellent purchases here today, ma’am! I know you’ll enjoy them. And be sure to check out our full selection of clamps for both inner and outer wear online on our website.”

“I’ll be sure to,” Laura said as she placed her thumb on the scanner and approved the purchase.

The saleswoman behind the counter nodded her thanks and Laura turned to continue on her way. As she was a dozen or so steps away, and really enjoying the continued sting of her new nipple toys, she smiled as she heard Big Tits announce behind her, “Excuse me, ma’am, but you look like a woman who appreciates painfully strong nipple clamps, am I right?”

Laura knew she’d been played like a string, but she didn’t care. She was happy with her purchases. Every time she squeezed her arms together, or brushed up against someone in the crowed, she would gasp anew as the fiendish clamps bit into her tender nipples from what seemed like a brand new angle. Yes, she thought, these things will get lots of use with my wardrobe!

Laura continued to skillfully weave her way through the sea of humanity without further distraction from the multitude of vendors and booths along her way. Although, she attributed most of her success at avoiding further consumer entrapment at the fact that she was half out of her mind with horniness and desire from her new tit clamps and hardly heard anyone calling to her. God, she loved harsh nipple play!

As she turned down the aisle with Anal by Design’s booth on it, another booth off to her right finally caught her eye. To be more precise, the gorgeous brunette with medium sized breasts and a flawlessly innocent face who was deep-throating a decently thick, eighteen inch rubber dong caught her attention; which was precisely what Laura was sure the saleswoman’s intention was.

Laura decided to bite the bullet and approached the booth whose banner across the top read, Oral Fixations, Inc. She arrived just in time to catch the tail end of a conversation the brunette was having with one of the dozen or so women gathered around her.

“…a few years, but my mother insisted I learn how to deep-throat cocks as well as she could. I can’t fault her either. After all, my mother always said that the quickest way to a man’s heart is by putting his dick in your stomach!” she announced with a smile. The small crowd of women laughed in agreement. “That woman certainly knows a lot more about men than I do; but I’m catching up,” she added with a full grin of flawlessly white, straight teeth before she swallowed the full eighteen inches of her toy again; without so much as a hint of gag reflex. She roughly fucked the thick tool into her throat for a few seconds before withdrawing it again. A few tendrils of saliva followed the penis shaped dong out of her mouth and fell into her ample cleavage. She giggled as she went in after it with a finger. After a few seconds of fishing around between her well-displayed tits, she brought her wet digit back up to her mouth to put her saliva back where it belonged.

The woman knows how to play up to an audience, Laura said to herself as her eyes followed the drops of saliva’s journey from the brunette’s breasts up to her lips. The saleswoman had maybe a set of 36Ds to work with, but her one piece corset/bra outfit did its best to amplify her natural assets into some truly mouth watering cleavage. Her long brown hair and large, dark eyes put the nail in Laura’s coffin. Whatever this beauty was selling, Laura Wilder was buying.

“Okay, well it looks like we have enough women here for me to go into another demonstration of our new Invisi-Gag 2100,” announced Deep-Throat after she judged she had at least fifteen or so women gathered around her. “How many of us have been on a date with Mr. or Mrs. Right: You’re in a nice dark theater; you’re wearing a butt plug that’s maybe a size or two too big to truly be comfortable; you’re snuggled up to him or her; one of their hands is down your shirt playing with a nice stiff nipple, and the other is down you panties playing with a squishy, wet pussy?”

Deep-Throat looked around her audience and saw most of the women nodding their heads in agreement or remembrance of a date night that played out similarly.

“Everything is going well. Mr. or Mrs. Right is playing you like a fiddle, but them, BAM! Out of the blue your orgasm hits and you scream out right in the middle of a family comedy in front of God and everybody.

“Oh God. Oh God! OH GOD!!!” she screamed in mock orgasm to make her point. Another dozen women who were walking past stopped and approached to see what all the commotion was about.

This woman is good, Laura thought to herself in appreciation.

“Well, now you don’t have to be worried about those sneaky orgasms anymore with Oral Fixation’s new Invisi-Gag 2100!” she said holding up the dildo she’d been deep-throating earlier.

Laura tried to examine the dildo, but it looked like a plain old eighteen inch dildo to her; the same kind of toy that her own mother used to ram down her throat when she was going through her own training to remove the young Laura’s gag reflex.

“Now I know what you’re saying: ‘This is just an ordinary dildo exactly like we’ve all swallowed before.’

Laura nodded with most of the women in the crowd.

“But it’s actually quite revolutionary. If you’ll notice the back end, this isn’t actually a handle,” she said holding out the long dildo for the crown to examine. The toy had a strange half circle shape on its end. “It’s actually a series of latex covered magnetic clamps that lock onto your teeth to prevent opening your mouth, accidentally swallowing whole or taking it out when you’re not supposed to.

“But the truly revolutionary part about the Invisi-Gag 2100 is that once it’s activated and clamped shut, a small protrusion pushes into you wind pipe and prevents your vocal cords from vibrating. So this amazing gag has the added benefit of preventing you from speaking, screaming or saying silly thing: Like ‘No!’ or ‘Stop!’ or ‘That thing couldn’t possibly fit into my ass!’ And let’s be honest people: If you want to get Mr. or Mrs. Right, words like that are the last words that you want to be saying. Am I right?”

The crowed of women nodded their heads in agreement.

“I know what the next question is going to be, so don’t worry about your oxygen supply,” Deep-Throat said with a throwing-away gesture. “The middle part of the gag is hollow and there are a series of air holes along the top so you can breathe through your nose normally,” she added as she turned the dildo gag to the side to point out the holes.

“Now, I can continue swallowing this thing and trying to talk around it, but that would make for a very long and silent presentation, so can I have a volunteer from the audience?” Deep-Throat asked sweetly. “There’s a free Invisi-Gag 2100 in it for one helpful lady,” she added holding up the thick toy and wiggling it back and forth invitingly.

Laura thought about it for only a fraction of a second before stepping forward and volunteering. “What the hell?” she asked to no one in particular. “I’m could use some cock right now.”

“I think we all could,” Deep-Throat said supportively. “What’s your name, sweetie?”

“Laura Wilder.”

“Let’s everyone give a hand to our volunteer, Laura who just scored herself a free Invisi-Gag 2100 from Oral Fixations, Inc!”

There was a good deal of applause from the thirty or forty women gathered in the audience.

“Now, Laura. If you’ll have a seat in this easy chair, we can begin the presentation.”

Laura complied eagerly and sat where she was asked to.

“Open wide,” Deep-Throat commanded as she approached Laura with the thick faux-dick; which was still dripping with the saleswoman’s own saliva.

The dildo’s penis-shaped head stopped momentarily on its way past the back of her throat. Laura only gagged slightly as Deep-Throat fed inch after inch of thick toy into her esophagus. Despite Laura’s slightly active gag reflex, all eighteen inches of thick latex was quickly buried into her stretched throat.

Fuck me! Laura said to herself. I almost gagged there. I’m a little out of practice!

“There we go,” the gorgeous brunette saleswoman said finally. “And now to activate the magnetic clamps and seal the Invisi-Gag 2100 inside our friend, Laura here,” she said as she pulled out her phone and tapped a few buttons on the device’s screen. Laura felt a sudden pressure on her teeth. Not uncomfortable, but enough to know it was there. Half a second later she felt an odd sensation in her throat. It was almost like accidentally getting water down the wrong pipe; but the sensation only lasted a second.

“Alright, Laura, now try and open your mouth for us.”

Laura tried, but her mouth refused to open.

“And can you say ‘hi’?” prompted Deep-Throat.

Laura tried to vocalize the word but only a soundless puff of air escaped her nose.

“As you can see, Laura’s mouth is sealed shut. She can’t talk; she can’t scream; and she can’t say any of those naughty words; she’s completely silenced. Now if you’ll notice,” Deep-Throat continued pointing at Laura’s mouth, “The width of the device on the outside of the teeth is minimal, so you can wear this out in public, or on a date, or wherever you’re supposed to be seen and not heard. You can even wear it while you sleep.

“My husband likes to lock mine in my mouth every night after he’s done cumming and pissing down my throat. Then he’ll get me off anally a few dozen times with his fists or my dildo collection; he tells me I’m quite a loud screamer and it can give him a headache. Also, I evidently talk too much post-coitus and it pisses him off while he’s trying to sleep.”

A few women in the crowd giggled. Obviously, Deep-Throat wasn’t alone in her shortcomings as a loving wife.

“So, as you can see, the Invisi-Gag 2100 has a multitude of uses and benefits. My husband and I have actually used the Invisi-Gag 2100 a couple times before when camping with my family. My sister has quite a few little ones running around and we’d hate to wake them in the middle of the night. It’s truly amazing how hard a woman can get her ass pounded when she can’t make a sound of discouragement and there no chance of disturbing the kids!”

Again, many nods of agreement from the crowd of women gathered around.

“Now as for controlling the Invisi-Gag 2100, it can be tethered to any cell phone; even your own. Although, while it’s being controlled by your phone, you program in a time span before it auto-unlocks. In case you need some quiet time all by yourself and don’t want to wake the kids or your significant other with the screams of your orgasms.

“There is, of course, a failsafe override that you can activate in an emergency to unlock the Invisi-Gag 2100 immediately, but doing so will message all other phones tethered to your toy informing them of your inability to keep yourself gagged; so if you do override it, you’d better have a damn good reason.

“Any questions? That is, any questions from anyone other than our volunteer, Laura here?” Deep-Throat finally asked resting her hand on top of Laura’s head to the giggling crowd of attentive women.

“How effective is it – really – when silencing an orgasm?” asked a pretty blonde – who appeared to be in her early twenties – in the front row. “I can get pretty loud when I’m masturbating and sometimes and I wake up my mom and dad at night.”

“She does,” added the older blond woman standing next to her. “Of course, it normally gets her father all riled up and then I’m screaming in orgasm shortly thereafter, so I have no reason to complain.”

“So what you’re both saying is that you both need your own Invisi-Gag 2100s,” declared Deep-Throat. “Well, we can fix you both up with one today!

“But I’m actually glad you asked that question,” added Deep-Throat. “It’s the question that I was hoping someone would ask. Well, let’s just demonstrate with our lovely volunteer, Laura. As we’ve already established, she can’t say ‘No’ now can she?” Deep-Throat smiled as the crowd laughed.

Laura thought about trying to resist, but between the harsh nipple clamps sending painful waves of pleasure pulsing through her body and the undeniably submissive mood that having a thick dildo rammed down her throat would give any woman, Laura was in no mood to argue against a free orgasm. Even an orgasm in front or fifty or sixty strangers administered by a woman she’d only known for a few minutes did nothing to stop the steady flow of juices coming out of her front hole.

“Alright, Laura,” Deep-Throat said as she knelt in front of her. The beautiful woman groaned softly at what was most likely a sizable plug locked up her shapely backside. “Scoot your butt forward so I can push up your skirt out of the way; it’s a lovely skirt by the way. It really offsets your hair.”

Laura silently did as she was told.

“Now lift and spread you legs so I can unlock your dildo strap… There we go. Now let’s get this big boy out of your hole so we can demonstrate the effectiveness of the Invisi-Gag 2100.”

Laura tried to groan as her Dilation Master XXL was slowly withdrawn from her sore bottom by a stranger for the second time that day. Try as she might, no sound escaped her locked lips. The only noticeable indicator of her excitement was the quickening of her breath through her nose.

“Good girl, Laura. This is a nice piece of equipment, ladies,” Deep-Throat said holding the five and five eights inch thick, twenty two inch long digital butt stretcher up for the crowd to appreciate its size. “It’s from a competitor, so I won’t gush over it too much, but I own one myself, and they’re quite effective,” she added as she placed the tool to the side.

“Now, back to this lovely butt of yours – you do have an amazing ass, Laura – what is the best way to get you to have a nice, screaming orgasm? Nod once for fists or twice for a dildo.”

Laura nodded once.

“I assumed as much. She’s a fist-freak, ladies!” Deep-Throat announced as she pulled a pump bottle of lubricant out from behind Laura’s chair and began lubing up her hands and arms – past her elbows. “Something tells me I’m going to be going in deep, what do you think, ladies?”

The crowd applauded and cheered Deep-Throat on. Their own lust and horniness taking over and making them forget about the lewd act of anal debauchery that was about to take place in front of them. Anywhere outside of the convention walls of the Women’s Expo, the display that they were about to witness first hand would get both participants arrested for public indecency and the crowd arrested for loitering and vagrancy.

God bless good, old-fashioned, American hypocrisy…

“Now, let’s see how much room we have to work with,” the saleswoman said softly as she sunk one arm up to her elbow easily up Laura’s gaping nether hole. “One is just not good enough for you, is it, Laura?” she asked rhetorically.

All Laura could do was shake her head softly from side to side.

“I would have been surprised if it was; so how about a second?”

The silent redhead nodded enthusiastically.

“A woman after my own heart,” commented Deep-Throat as her second arm joined her first up to the elbow in Laura’s quivering backside.

Laura laid her head back on the recliner and tried to groan as the saleswoman’s arms picked up a quick, alternating rhythm inside her corset-restricted rectum. Deep-Throat obviously knew what she was doing: As one arm bottomed out inside Laura’s sore yet excited asshole, her other arm’s closed fist was sliding up next to her elbow to pull the taunt ring of muscle outwards and away from Laura’s toned buttocks. She would hold this position for a split second before yanking the buried hand out and slamming the other hand back into the depths of Laura’s tortured bowels.

Deep-Throat continued without interrupting her rhythm, “I can tell by how receptive our volunteer is that you ladies won’t have long to wait until you get to see how effective the Invisi-Gag 2100 is at silencing even the strongest orgasms.” The crowd of women was spellbound by the presentation. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to make sure Laura’s orgasm is a memorable one,” she added before turning away from the crowd to latch her lips onto her volunteer’s spasming and dripping cunt.

Laura shot her head backwards and tried in vain to scream in ecstasy. She was finding total silence to be frustrating to say the least.

She did have the wherewithal to slip one of her hands inside her blouse and yank on the tortured nipple she found there; the other hand reached down, grabbed a fistful of Deep-Throat’s hair, and yanked the brunette’s head fully into her soaked gash. The saleswoman’s rhythm only seemed to intensify at Laura’s rough handling; almost as if this was the signal she was waiting for. It might very well have been.

Deep-Throat chose that moment to leave the labia she was sucking and nibbling on to focus all of her oral attention directly onto Laura’s engorged clit. As she sucked as much of the sensitive nub into her mouth as she could, Laura crashed over the edge of a powerful orgasm – utterly and completely silently.

The crowd applauded enthusiastically as Deep-Throat’s expert fisting and sucking continued; and Laura’s orgasm went on and on.

Finally, Laura could take no more and collapsed into the chair – totally spent. Only at that point did the saleswoman relent on her volunteer’s drenched and spasming orifices. First, she pulled her sucking lips off of Laura’s cunt with a loud popping noise. Then she slowly extracted her arms and fists from the thoroughly violated anal opening of her busty assistant. Cum still dripped out of Laura’s red and puffy cunt lips and ran into the gaping pink chasm underneath.

Grabbing Laura’s Dilation Master XXL, she quickly and expertly began re-plugging the spaced-out woman as she again turned back to her crowd of prospective customers; cunt juices dripping from her chin into her delicious cleavage as she did so. “As you can see, that was a violent anal-orgasm the likes of which I’m sure we all experience several times on a daily basis; and not a peep of sound from our lovely Laura!”

The women in the crowd were all smiling and talking amongst themselves excitedly. More than a few of them were already reaching for purses and pocket books – ready to make a purchase. The blonde daughter in the front row – the one who had asked the question on the gag’s effectiveness in silencing an orgasm – was obviously impressed at the devices performance. Although, her state of being impressed was probably equally due to what her mother’s fingers were doing – as the older blonde’s hand had slipped into the front of her daughter’s pants early on in the demonstration.

“Does that answer your questions, ma’am?” Asked Deep-Throat to the young woman.

“Yes it does,” she answered in gratitude. As her mother withdrew the hand from her pants, she added, “Thank you!” just before her mother’s dripping fingers entered her mouth for cleaning.

“Well, ladies, it looks like that’s one young woman who won’t be waking her parents up tonight,” Deep-Throat announced to the crowd as the blonde mother pulled out her pocket book. “Please form a line to the left for those of you who would like to purchase your own Invisi-Gag 2100! Our saleswomen will be more than happy to help you pick out the size and color that will fill your throat the best.

“This concludes my presentation. I hope to NOT being hearing from any of you for awhile!” she added. The crowd laughed and then applauded before most of the observing women began forming an orderly line to the booth’s counter and its waiting saleswomen.

Deep-Throat wiped the lubricant from her hands and arms – and the pussy juice from her mouth – before standing up. Smiling at the reclining redhead, she reached down and helped the wobbly-kneed woman to her feet. “Come on to the back of the booth so you can have time to recover,” she said as she reached down to pick up Laura’s swag-bags. She made no move to remove the gag from her busty volunteer’s mouth.

The pair moved through the throngs of eager buyers and busy saleswomen to the back of the booth’s enclosed store room. “Here, let me get this out for you,” the saleswoman said at last. Unlocking the gag with her phone, she began extracting all thick eighteen inches from Laura’s – now sore – throat. “I hope you enjoyed the Invisi-Gag 2100 and our presentation as much as I think you did,” she added, as the gag’s cock-shaped head came out of Laura’s mouth at last.

Laura worked her tired jaw for a few seconds before answering, “I really did! Although, not being able to scream was kind of frustrating.”

“Yeah, it is when you’re not used to it,” Deep-Throat agreed. “My husband uses ours so often that I’ve almost forgotten what it’s like to actually have an orgasm and make noise at the same time. Although – and don’t tell him this – I do scream as loud as I want when I masturbate for a half hour or so before he gets home from work!” she added mischievously.

“Your secret is safe with me,” Laura said with a conspirator grin.

“Thanks! Now, what size and color would you like for your free gag?” Deep-Throat asked as she moved over to an open box full of product. “The one you were wearing was a large, but we have small to extra large. You get your choice of colors. We have, black, white, red, purple…”

“A large purple one would be perfect,” Laura said. “I liked the fit of yours.”

“Yeah, the large seems to be our most popular size,” Deep-Throat said as she rummaged around through the box. “Ah! Here we are!” Pulling the vacuum sealed toy out on the bag, she handed it to Laura. “Would you like to carry or wear it out?” she asked with a smile.

“I think I’ll just carry it out; though thanks for the offer,” Laura said as she accepted the free toy and added it to her swag. “And thanks for the toy and the… orgasms,” she added with a blush. Anally cumming in public was just not something a proper girl does. Despite the fact that it was for a product demonstration, now that the edge had been temporarily taken off of her lust, Laura found her actions embarrassing.

“Don’t be embarrassed, honey!” Deep-Throat said reassuringly. “We all get carried away at these events. How can we not? There is a lot here to get all hot and bothered about!”

“That there is. Anyway, I think I can walk on my own now without falling over.”

“Okay. Thanks again for your assistance,” said Deep-Throat as she shook Laura’s hand professionally. “I think you helped us sell more gags with your presentation that anyone else today!”

“I’m glad I could help,” Laura replied before turning, nodding and walking out the front. “And thanks again for the toy!”

“Anytime!”

Laura made her way back out of Oral Fixations’ booth – past the saleswomen and consumers. She was almost out of the crowd before she realized that she had forgotten her swag-bags. Cursing to herself, she turned around and began making her way through the women for the third time. Maybe she wasn’t as clear-headed after her violent orgasms as she thought she was.

As she re-entered the booth’s store room again, she announced, “Sorry! I forgot my…” before stopping in mid sentence. Deep-Throat was laying back over a couple of boxes; business skirt hiked up to her waist; her daily plug – which was at least as thick as Laura’s own – next to her; legs spread wide; one hand had worked a dildo about halfway up her backside; the other hand hauled out a tit from her corset and was busy mauling its nipple. “Oh, my…”

“Oh, shit! I’m… I’m sorry!” the flustered brunette saleswoman said as she tried in vain to get her tit back in its cup and hide the substantial dildo that was only half buried up her shapely ass. “I thought you had gone!” she added as her face turned beat red.

Laura wanted to giggle to herself. For all the woman’s big talk about getting anally fucked, screaming loudly, and masturbating noisily that she’d made to the crowd, Deep-Throat had obviously been raised properly if she still had enough modesty to become this embarrassed at actually getting caught in the lewd act.

After a few seconds of futilely trying to extract herself from her exposed situation, she finally gave up and laughed. “Awe, shit! I’m caught.

“Well, I did say that there was a lot here to get all hot and bothered about!” she said. Shrugging her shoulders, “And getting hot women like yourself off every hour or so in front of a crowd is maddeningly arousing. I had to take the edge off before I went out to perform again! I just had to!”

“Don’t worry about it,” Laura said reassuringly; after she was sure she had her giggle firmly under control. “I understand completely.”

“Thank you.”

“Although, now that I think about it, it would be awfully rude of me not to return the wonderful favor you did for me earlier,” Laura said authoritatively as she stepped up to the reclining brunette. Noticing the thick gag laying on another box close by, she picked it up and offered it to the half naked saleswoman. “Now open wide.”

Deep-Throat smiled and complied without objection; taking the entire eighteen inch length down her talented throat without so much as single gag. Laura easily found the woman’s smart phone and locked the gag inside her new play-toy’s throat.

“Now what did you ask me earlier? Something like, ‘what is your favorite way to have screaming orgasm? Nod once for my fists or twice for a dildo.’”

Deep-Throat’s lips pulled themselves up into an even larger smile.

She nodded once.

“I thought so,” Laura said as she pulled the half inserted dildo out of the woman’s gaping asshole and began lubricating her hands and arms with a nearby bottle. “You know, I was too busy cuming to truly get a full appreciation of how effective your company’s gag really is. I’m very grateful to you taking the time out of your busy schedule to give me a personal demonstration.”

If Deep-Throat’s was physically capable, she would have giggled.

Twenty-some minutes later, a sweaty and slightly tired Laura emerged from the booth’s store room; this time with her swag-bags in tow. She was fully satisfied with the effectiveness of the Invisi-Gag 2100. None of the other Oral Fixations saleswomen, or any of their customers, had heard any of Deep-Throat’s mind-shattering orgasms; and she’d had many of them. Many of them…

Laura had been right between the other woman’s legs – forearms pistoning in and out of Deep-Throat’s spasming anus – and had not heard a single sound louder than the woman’s excited breathing. Not that it was at all hard to tell when the brunette was cumming her hardest. The younger woman’s sphincter still had some fight left in it and would contract on Laura’s forearms in a vice-like death-grip as each consecutive wave of mind-blowing orgasm crashed over her again and again. The additional friction slowed the rhythm of Laura’s double fisting, but it had no chance of actually stopping it. Laura was too accomplished an anal fister to allow something as insignificant as too tight or too much friction to get in the way of a good, soul-deep rectal wallering-out.

Laura smiled at a skinny blonde saleswoman who grinned back knowingly as she made her way out of the booth again. The blonde quickly returned her attention to her customer and let Laura pass by without comment. She was too busy selling a three-pack of large Invisi-Gag 2100s to a buxom, raven haired beauty in her mid forties; which were obviously intended for the three younger versions of herself standing right behind her. Laura guessed that by the near identical look of the three twenty-somethings that the trio were triplets.

Each young woman carried a large suitcase-esque boxes which Laura knew were brand-spanking-new masturbation kits. That must have cost a pretty penny, Laura thought to herself as she saw the Henderick’s of Hollywood’s trademarked and stylized double H’s emblazed on the cases’ exteriors.

Laura stopped and asked, “Excuse me, miss, but is Henderick’s of Hollywood having a decent sale here?”

The nearest triplet turned and – with only a split-second glance at Laura’s ample cleavage – answered, “Yeah. Everything at their booth is 40% to 50% off; while supplies last of course.”

“That is a good deal! I see you three took full advantage of the sale yourselves. What are those? Four and a half inch to five and a half inch kits?” Laura prodded as she read the masturbation kit’s label now that she was close enough.

The raven-haired triplets immediately turned crimson in embarrassment. It was bad enough that their mother was buying them each a silencing gag in public. It was even worse having to carry these heavy masturbation kits around a crowded expo when everyone knew what they were. But to actually be called out and asked about the size of the toys their mother had already promised them would be making their inaugural voyage up their dilated nether holes as soon as they got home was almost too much.

In the seconds of stunned silence that followed, finally the second triplet answered, “Yes. Mother said we’ve outgrown our current kits and we needed ones with larger toys,” she managed to squeak out past her crushing humiliation. “Mother said these should last us until we’re twenty five or twenty six,” she added as an afterthought.

“She’s probably right about that. That’s about how my own daughters progressed.” The three young women seemed to relax slightly at the confirmation that Laura was herself a mother. “I’ll have to swing over there myself and check out the sale. Thanks for the information, girls!”

“You’re welcome,” said the first triplet.

Laura smirked to herself at having publicly embarrassed the three girls. She really did have a mean streak in her from time to time.

She pulled out her phone to bring up the Expo’s navigation map to key in a route to Henderick’s of Hollywood’s booth. Just as she was unlocking the device she noticed the time. “Shit!” she exclaimed out loud. She’d lost almost an hour and a half at just two booths and she would be late to Miko’s seminar if she didn’t hurry.

I guess Anal by Design and Henderick’s of Hollywood’s booths will have to wait until later, Laura said to herself as she acknowledged the least-time route to the specified auditorium and began making her way through the crowd. I hope Henderick’s of Hollywood does sell out of the larger size kits before I get there. If I’m going to start training to reach my maximum Certified Capacity, I’ll need a larger masturbation kit, Laura added as she cringed at the thought. While Dave had been alive, he had expanded his loving wife’s anal hole to a size she’d previously thought impossible. To know that she hadn’t even come close to her Certified Capacity scared the crap out of her. Laura didn’t know how she would ever attain that level of dilation, but she knew that, however it happened, it was going to be a painful process; an excruciatingly painful process; an excruciatingly painful orgasm-filled process.

Despite her knowledge at the pain it would bring, her pussy spasmed slightly at the thought. Traitor! Laura told her naughty bits with empty vehemence.

Laura found her seat just seconds before Miko’s seminar began. She took one last look at the Expo guide book app’s brochure page covering the seminar on her phone as the subtle indirect light in the full auditorium started to dim.

“The Women’s Health and Wellness Expo is proud to present: Miko McAllen. She will be holding a seminar on her new book, “My Daughters Are in Love: Unexpected Consequences of Sisterly Bonding – and Why It Is a Good Thing”. Miko will be talking about her personal experiences with her daughters which lead to the writing of her book, as well as conduct an open question and answer portion for the audience to participate.”

“Ladies and gentlemen,” the unseen female speaker announced, “Please welcome this afternoon’s keynote speaker: Miko McAllen!” The crowd clapped enthusiastically as a medium height Chinese woman walked purposefully out from behind the stage’s left side curtain. She was strikingly beautiful with the classical chiseled Eastern Asian features that Americans had always found so exotic. She wore an exquisitely tailored light gray skirt suit that showed off her firm ass and a snow white blouse which displayed just enough well formed cleavage to hint at what was most likely an amazing set of perky, medium sized breasts. Her long shiny black hair spilled down her back almost all the way to her skirt. From the seminar’s summary, Laura knew she was fifty-four years old but due to her Chinese ancestry, modern anti-genome treatments, and the fact that she obviously took very good care of herself, she didn’t look anywhere near that age. Laura would have guessed that Miko was in her late thirties.

“Good morning mothers and daughters,” the attractive Chinese lady on center stage said, addressing the crowd. “Welcome. I am Miko McAllen, doctor of sexual psychology for the Northern California Institute of Women’s Welfare and author of several international best selling self-help books. Of course, you can find all my books and videos available for purchase just outside the theater in case you are missing any for your collection,” she said with a smile. The crowd giggled. “I recommend them all as they are all very good reads and will benefit you greatly in your relationships with your mothers and daughters.

“However, the book that is the topic of today’s seminar is: ‘My Daughters Are in Love: Unexpected Consequences of Sisterly Bonding – and Why It Is a Good Thing’.” The wall-sized projection screen behind Miko lit up with the photograph of two beautiful young women of mixed Chinese descent in their mid twenties. Both women wore identical wedding dresses and looked close enough alike to be sisters. They were holding each others’ hands and displaying their wedding rings for the camera. The pair was obviously deeply in love.

“These are my two youngest daughters – Azumi and Natsuko – on their wedding day almost a decade ago; they have been happily together ever since. Now getting your daughters to fall in love with each other is something that usually does not happen by accident, but in today’s world of vastly disproportionate male and female populations, it is a worthwhile goal to ensure the happiness as well as sexual and emotional health of our daughters. After all, statistically, only about one in five of us ladies will ever get married to a man, while the rest of us will either find a beautiful and loving woman to pair with or never get married at all.

“So if most of us women will end up marrying another woman anyway, it is our duty as loving mothers to ensure that it is the right woman: One who comes from a proper family; a loving family; a family with similar values and background to your own. So what better way to ensure this than to orchestrate the wedding within your own family?” Miko paused while the crowd applauded for a few seconds.

“This is not a decision to make lightly and you should always talk it over with your significant other before pursuing this path. My husband Steven and I decided to try and get Azumi and Natsuko to fall for each other when they were both nineteen and still going through the proper training all young ladies go through.” Miko had been pacing back and forth as she addressed the audience but stopped abruptly and turned directly towards the gathered moms and dads.

“Now, since this is the ‘Women’s Health and Wellness Expo’ and I happen to be a doctor who deals with sexuality – and we are all adults in this room – and since we are discussing the still somewhat taboo subject of same-sex sibling marriage, let us dispense with the normal social awkwardness around what constitutes a ‘proper’ upbringing. I am referring, or course, to extreme anal dilation and penetration,” Miko said as she turned away from the crowd and reached back to pull apart the well hidden slit up the back of her business skirt; bending forward slightly and thrusting her ass out as she did so. Peeking out from between the cheeks of her small but well toned ass was the purple base of substantial plug.

There were more than a few gasps of surprise from the women in the audience. Laura felt her own face warm in embarrassment at the female doctor baring all on stage just to break the ice on a hard-to-discuss topic at the expense of her own modesty. Of course, as her face was warming up, the front hole between her legs was as well; but for an entirely different reason.

Miko held the position for a few seconds before turning to look back over her right shoulder and address the audience; although she continued to hold her skirt apart to display her well pack anal cavity. “Now, as you can see, my own proper upbringing allows me to stand before you with a four and a half inch wide, sixteen inch long, dilator plug firmly locked securely up my rectum; my husband Steven, who is in the audience with us today, has the key in his pocket. I’ll have to be a very good girl tonight in the hotel in order to convince him to unlock me. Maybe he will; maybe he won’t. It is the small games like that that make any marriage work in the long run,” she said with a smile. The audience laughed.

Miko stood back upright and smoothed her skirt over her butt and hips and quickly regained her demure. The excellent tailoring of the skirt caused the long slit to completely disappear from view. As she turned back towards her audience, “Now, by a show of hands, how many women in the audience today are not at least as well plugged up back there as I am?” She paused as her eyes scanned the several hundred women sitting in the theater; there were no hands raised. “I at least consider myself lucky. I get to move around while all of you have to sit on your plugs; probably forcing them still deeper into what are most likely already very full butts,” she said and smiled even bigger. There were a lot of giggles, and some outright laughter, from the audience as the last bit of tension in the room dissipated and the crowd emotionally joined the speaker for an intimate discussion on a sensitive topic.

“Now that we have all acknowledged the eight-hundred pound gorilla in the room, we can discuss this topic out in the open. I’ll also be showing you some very personal photos to help illustrate my points. Since we have all agreed that we are all proper women, we can do so without embarrassment. So where was I,” Miko paused for a second. “Ah yes. Let us continue to discuss my two youngest daughters,” Miko said, taking firm control of the discussion once again.

“The two are twins and were always very close ever since they were little.” The image of the two newlyweds were replaced by one of two young girls playing on a playground. “They were in the same after school clubs, social circles, sports and hobbies.” As she spoke, the images on the back wall were replaced in succession by images of the same two young girls at band practice, at a sweet sixteen party, playing volley ball, and painting. “When it was time to start training them properly in what it means to be a modern woman in today’s society, my husband Steven was more than willing to take on his share of the educational burden.” The image on the wall now showed the same two fully grown young women on their backs, side by side, on a large king sized bed; faces contorted in pain and concentration, but still very cute. Their legs were pulled up and back to the point that their calves were actually behind their shoulders while their hands reached down and back to spread their small butt cheeks. Four firm young breasts topped with rock hard nipples were also on full display for the camera.

Off to one side kneeled a man – who was obviously Steven, their father – while off the other kneeled a slightly younger looking version of Miko. Both parents where looking into the camera and smiling while they each held what looked to be about two and a half inch thick dildos of indeterminate length in what was obviously mid-thrust up the assholes of their two prone daughters. Their father wore a nice looking yellow polo shirt and tan khakis; their mother a lacy black garter belt which held up her matching black stocking and a very familiar looking purple shape poking out from between her own well formed backside. Miko was naked otherwise, confirming Laura’s suspicion of the Asian doctor’s amazing rack.

Miko left the photo on screen for a few seconds without further comment to allow the audience to absorb the image before commenting, “Yes, that’s the very same plug in the picture that you just in me today. It is my favorite one and I wear it quite often,” she said before moving on.

“They were nineteen when Steven and I decided to persuade them to fall in love with each other, although we never told them it was all a carefully orchestrated plan until a few years after they were married; by which point it no longer mattered. Azumi and Natsuko were initially a little angry with us but eventually came to understand the truth in that Steven and I always had their best interests at heart and all was forgiven.

“Now, the first thing to look for in your daughters is compatibility. Just because your daughters are sisters doesn’t mean they like each other. My sister – who was only eleven months older than I was – and I always shared a room together while growing up and went through proper anal training together as well. Despite long hours of penetrating each other anally and bringing each other to orgasm orally night after night, we never really got along all that well.

“On the other hand, Azumi and Natsuko couldn’t keep their tongues and fists out of each other!” exclaimed Miko as the image behind her switched yet again. Two young women locked in a passionate 69 appeared on screen. Each was being penetrated with the other’s fists both anally and vaginally while tongues and mouths licked and sucked any available labia or clit they could reach.

“They would spend hours in their room like this after school and on the weekends. It got to the point where their own mother couldn’t force as hard of an orgasm out of her own daughters as they could from each other. Initially, I was emotionally devastated. Once I finally came to terms with this fact – with lots of help from my loving husband,” the image behind Miko changed yet again to a screaming Miko with Steven’s arm buried up her ass – well past his elbow, “I realized that my daughters were perfect for each other.”

“So compatibility is the first step. The second is…”

An hour and a half later, Laura walked out of the auditorium with a phablet full of notes, a head brimming with ideas, and an autographed e-copy of “My Daughters Are in Love”. She was looking forward to digesting the book’s contents and putting some newly forming plans into action with Emily and Cora; but first, she had to find a bathroom. Her bladder had been straining to hold its contents for about the last half hour of the of Miko’s seminar. Any woman knew that, with a rectum full of latex and a corset crushing her midsection, there just wasn’t much room left in the bladder for urine. It’s no wonder that urethral training was becoming so common. It would be impossible for a woman to accidentally piss herself in public if that hole was tightly sealed up with a nice large sound.

Maybe she was being too old fashioned leaving that hole un-molested. Perhaps she could find a booth with a urethral training starter set for herself, and – as long as she was going down that route – Cora and Emily would probably benefit from their own as well. After all, one of Miko’s own books suggested that mother/daughter dilation training created strong, mutual bonds. While the book was specifically talking about anal dilation training, the last chapter had been exclusively about the benefits of urethral training.

Laura didn’t even consider buying anything for Naomi’s piss hole. Considering that her middle child was the extreme masochist that she was, Naomi had been training that third hole for years.

[b]To be continued in The Expo, Part II[/b]

Sorry for the longer than normal delay between updates. I've been busy with other hobbies - and the stomach flu - for the last month and a half or so.

[quote name='lordodie' date='16 April 2014 - 01:44 AM' timestamp='1397609092' post='1080910']
Sorry for the longer than normal delay between updates. I've been busy with other hobbies - and the stomach flu - for the last month and a half or so.
[/quote]

I'm happy to see you back ;)

Now I need to decide which chapter to write next: Expo II or Pond II. I'm ready to get back to 'the basics' with Laura and her daughters doing unspeakably perverse things to each other in the comfort of their own home. I want to close up those two arcs first though.

I feel like I got off track a little bit in the last few chapters. Albeit, a disgustingly demented and entertaining track, but off track non the less. We did get to meet a lot of fun and interesting characters along the way though, so it wasn't all for not.

I figure another 2 to 4 chapters with the immediate Wilder family before Mary and Victoria enter the main story line for an extended summer vacation. Antoinette may tag along too...

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.