Toy recommendation for beginners

swollenasshole

Hi,

i search for anal toys to stretch my beginner hole. What can you recommend me? I would like to buy those toys at amazon.

My first toy will be: http://www.amazon.com/Pipedream-Products-Collection-Inflatable-Silicone/dp/B00IF2TOCA/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1395480640&sr=8-6&keywords=anal+inflatable Edited by swollenasshole

I used to have an inflatable, it was made by doc johnson. It felt incredible! every spare second I had during the day I would find my self sticking it in and pumping it up to some huge sizes. you're gonna love it.

• 1 month later...
Well if you can already fit a soda can, you're not much of a beginner lol. But if you're looking for something to take you from 0 to ready for bigger toys, I HIGHLY recommend the doc johnson jelly probe. I've been using it for years and I always start my sessions with it. It still amazes me how easy that toy makes it to really loosen up and relax enough for bigger and better things. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.