Imaginary toys - any shape, any size, any function

rovaniemi

I'm thinking about making something new.

Silicone dildos made to resemble animal penises are already around so lets forget those.
I'm looking for your ideas as of what you would like to use or feel.
It may be some unusual shape or maybe you want it to expand while you wear it. Anything goes. If you think it can't be done then only the price goes up but in can and will be done.

Just to give some ideas about what I'm thinking here are some of my ideas.
Shroom series. Silicone plug series made to resemble mushrooms. Each bigger than last one and more and more opened head.
Digger. See 1 st. image below. Now imagine that kind of toy where you sit on top and it continuously rotates and pulls your anus open and out when it is inserted inside you. Or it could rotate to other way and pull prolapse from outside. Might feel pretty good on penis too.
Auto expander. Motorized dildo or plug that automatically expands. It could sense if you get any looser and expand so that it is constantly pushing wearer more open. Would be comfortable to wear even when going sleeping.
Lockable plug. See image no. 2. You see how when you close that to take it out it can clamp a fold of your colon. Not good. Now imagine regular buttplug but hollow. You could insert rod inside it to expand it even more so it expands so much that it's impossible to take out. The rod and plug can be made to expand only the head of the plug or head and shaft.
Specialized cockring or harness or or chastity device. 3D printing has made it possible to make any shape and size just as you want it. Chastized person have probably experienced some bad sides of general made devices. Some part is too small and another too big.
In these days I can 3D print heavy duty metal and get it coated to be bio compatible. And every soft appendance that you can imagine to rub your what ever can be easily made with silicone. We are living in the future and I want to make you some weird ass ass toys to enjoy with.

Thinks and thoughts are more than welcome.

Digger:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/IBeXuUN.gif[/img]

Lockable:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Z3Wwvdc.jpg[/img]

an expandable plug that actually dilates the ass and doesn't just conform, and doesn't pop after a few uses - love the feeling of dilation, and also of being filled at the same time, but I always take the inflatable plugs to their limits, and they just pop.

Also always thought it would be awesome if there was an expandable long dildo that would snake it's way up you, like one o those balloons for making balloon animals.

Finally, something that has REALLY REALLY Strong vibrations and a big fat head on it to fill you up - something so strong, it would make you cum just from the vibrations - like a magic wand on steroids.

[quote name='tzstt' date='16 February 2014 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1392586803' post='1024465']
an expandable plug that actually dilates the ass and doesn't just conform, and doesn't pop after a few uses - love the feeling of dilation, and also of being filled at the same time, but I always take the inflatable plugs to their limits, and they just pop.[/quote]
Check out boat fenders. They come in all shapes and are really sturdy. Just needs a pump.

[quote]Also always thought it would be awesome if there was an expandable long dildo that would snake it's way up you, like one o those balloons for making balloon animals.[/quote]
How would you stop it and get it back out?
And those balloon animal balloons are really funny for depth play if you fill them with water.

[quote]Finally, something that has REALLY REALLY Strong vibrations and a big fat head on it to fill you up - something so strong, it would make you cum just from the vibrations - like a magic wand on steroids.
[/quote]
I wonder if anyone has ripped a magic wand apart to see what kind of motor it has.

i really like your thoughts, would definitely buy the 'digger'.
would also try this lockable one, then somehow try to force myself keeping it in a few days
(hiding the keys or something)
and another idea, i did drill a small hole in one of my big (5cm) buttplugs, connecting a pipe from downside
then i did ride it and pushed some water (or other liquids) in with a big syringe, making feel in much bigger, i did love the feel of
an enema and buttplug together

Lockable need more size. Seems all have smaller size under 2 inch thick close. Need lockable that close at 2 inch and above. Mean bigger head.

Can anyone tell me if LOCKABLE PINCH INSIDE YOU?

Anything that open and close inside u will pinch u. But lockable?

great thread here

if you would like to create something big and different you can contact me and i can have those guys over at brutaldildos.com make some videos with those dildos
they would surely pay for some unique big dildos you make

you can send bad dragon 3d models of your imaginary toys, if it gets enough likes from the others they will produce it ^^

like this one is user created:

[url="http://bad-dragon.com/products/crackers"]Cracker the Cockatrice[/url]

Expanding plug, definitely on my to get list, Somehow the inflatable plugs just don't cut it.
be even better if you can expand the bulb and neck independently.

Two thumbs up if someone can work this toy out!

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='rovaniemi' date='17 February 2014 - 08:25 AM' timestamp='1392650708' post='1025065']

I wonder if anyone has ripped a magic wand apart to see what kind of motor it has.
[/quote]

I just use magic wands - have made some custom silicone adapters for it

Hi,
this is a Picture from test Tool....
but i cant build at my home stage in V2 A for more stabel.

The rings turns left and right, so the arms goes out or in.
When insert the arms in hole we can turn the screw and bring the arms out for more opening.
After we have opening the hole we can goe in the middle from the tool with hands or what ever in the hole.

[url=http://rosebuttphotos.com/upload/img.php?img=img/0opener.jpg][img]http://rosebuttphotos.com/upload/th/th_0opener.jpg[/img][/url]

http://rosebuttphotos.com/upload/img.php?img=img/0opener.jpg

Regards TOM

Sounds very interesting with both expanding, auto expanding and the digger! I wish I had access to a well equipped workshop!

I own a similiar the lockable ones displayed, model "A", and some one asked about pinching. I always use a condom on mine so I've never experienced any pinching.

The plug it self is very nicely done with high quality steel and it sure weighs a bit. Very sturdy and an impressive piece.

Only downside is that as I would consider myself as an advanced anal player, who can take up to a soda can, I think it's to small. It's no problem for me to push it out fully expanded. It would be really nice if that would be impossible and the only way to get it out was to open the lock with the key and than close the plug.

• 5 weeks later...
Things go slow.

I didn't expect that vacuum pump for serious silicone work would cost ~1000€ so I can't produce anything that I'd be able to sell.
I've toyed around with oomoo silicone but it's pretty bad quality for any serious toys.

One German shop is in talks about making aluminium parts for me but they also want bigger order so I have to do prototyping my self.

I did make first silicone toy and it was fun. Fun to make and fun to use. It is like this: http://i.imgur.com/6pPpIFn.png <- side view. The side flaps bend down when inserting but bend against thicker knob when retrieving. Very simple design but my toy had several air bubble holes 'cause I don't yet have all the equipment.

And I made few of this kind of toys from thermoplastic. http://i.imgur.com/NZ4c5ou.png
About finger thick round cable made into that shape. When the plastic cools down it gets harder and bendy. It tries to stay in it's original shape so it gives nice and constant stretch when wearing. I'm thinking about making different kind of models but when this toy spreads ass it leaves a hole and you'd have to wear some protection so it's pretty far from perfect.

• 2 weeks later...
I would love to have a steerable dildo with camera fitted to it so I could guide and watch it going through my colon. The top couple of inches should also be inflatable so once installed deeply it could be inflated and then dragged backwards though opening me up more as it did so.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.