Speculum used by hotkinkyjo

candydreamer

[quote name='candydreamer' date='16 January 2014 - 02:13 AM' timestamp='1389856419' post='995711']
Hi there,

do you kno wany online-shop that offeres the speculum used by hotkinkyjo? I've never seen an huge one like this before.
[/quote]

I'm working on getting one myself. A company called "GynoMed" makes it.

[quote name='candydreamer' date='16 January 2014 - 08:57 AM' timestamp='1389880624' post='995962']
Thank you, but I guess you haven't figured it out where to buy this awesome "toy"
[/quote]

Only way is online.

[quote name='candydreamer' date='17 January 2014 - 03:43 AM' timestamp='1389948213' post='996586']
Can you tell me a shop that offers the speculum?
I haven't found any of them.

Thank you :-)
[/quote]

Um... They're not available in stores.

Its easy to buy online...

This guy might have one. Even the listing has ended.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SAKURAI-Speculum-Specula-size-XO-overview-/141137004137

• 2 months later...
I want to bye this speculum as well.

Someone mentioned that this was only for professionals. Wonder if it also required the assistance of a professional when the insertion take Place?. Because I've never seen when inserted in the ass, Hotkinkyjo has it always already in place fully open in her ass at the beginning of the movies where it used. Same with Dirty Garden Girl I've seen use it on occasion -Always in Place vide opend from the beginning.

i wonder if is a bit difficult to insert because you'll never get to see the insertion?

However! My ass want that gear to have it spread wide opend, and wonders if it on sale in any way i Europé?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.