ass stretching

master1965

Hi all,

who could give me some advice.
After hard excercising I can get Dildos and butt plugs with a diameter of 3"
up my ass. But I want more. Any help wellcome.

horny grettings from master1965

well u could buy a larger dildo/buttplug and work it out ...
there are also some topics here that help a bit , u might want to take a closer look . but i don't think u'll find a manual or a "how to" guide for this thing smile.gif

I'm in the same boat! My max is 3.25. I have a new plug that is 3.5 but it will not go in!! I could force it but I know it will do damage. What is it with ass stretching? Why is it so addicting?

OK, I'm no real Pro-Strecher.
If i can't get something in or want to get further I do the following:
Relax and push until i reach the limit, then i squeeze really strong. Make sure that the plug (dildo) can not come out. After the squeeze i relax and try to push a few millimeters further.

It's a great feeling, that's why it's addicting for me.

i've found that once you get to a certain size, in larger toys especially, the next biggest available size may be too big. like, going from a 3.5 to a 4 is a GIGANTIC leap.

so, i had to choose an oversize toy, and after trimming and re-smoothing with a torch, a can practice with it until i'm ready to re-buy the big toy and not re-shape it.

also, i find vinyl toys work best for that because they're softer. just my two cents...

• 2 weeks later...
I recommend trying multiple double dildos first. Try rotating them, twist them until they turn inside you. First time that felt awesome. Start with 2 small ones, so you know if you can do it. then switch up to 3.

Not in one night. Give yourself time.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.