Anyone known a girl that loves playing with mens' butts?

bronto

Hi All,

I'm a little depressed right now. Seems like the nature of the universe is that women couldn't care less about a guys ass.

It's a bummer that I seem to have to resign myself to being played with by men when I'm not really into men. I slept with a guy once and have never been so turned off in my life (No offense guys).

I know some women will "pleasure" us, but are there women out there that actually desire this and enjoy it?

My wife knows I pleasure myself but has never volunteered to do me, and seems perfectly happy using her butt as a one way orifice.

Anyway, would love to hear that there is hope, as she has said she's open to me finding a "friend" someday.

Thanks!

You need to talk to your wife and tell her that her playing with your ass would be a giant turn on! Obviously you are in love since your married and are still sexually active. I don't think many women "enjoy" the ass play but they go fucking crazy for how it makes their man react! I told my girlfriend about my ass play a few months ago and now she punch fists me almost every night! I asked her once if she gets turned on by doing it. She said "Fuck yea! the way your react makes me so wet." So again I don't think women enjoy doing it but enjoy the reaction so they will do it. TELL YOUR WIFE~~

Hang in there, I have been lucky enough to meet a couple. One wanted to fuck a man with a strap on so I let her fuck me and when I reached between my legs to finger her while she fucked me I was amazed at how wet her pussy was. She really got off on it. The best was a girl I met at a conference that ended up fist fucking me. She went straight for my ass without me saying a thing and made me take it. I guess since I was receptive to her fingering my hole she decided I would take more. Luckily we were able to get together several more times and it always quickly escalated to me having her punch fucking my ass. She was crazy for abusing my hole. I have been into big toys ever since then! I wish my wife were like that.

• 5 weeks later...
my last sexfriend did like it
she was into fingering and licking my ass
i think there is no 'maybe'-answer for this question.
some girls love it, but for most its disgusting

There is a huge stigma of any anal play being dirty and any anal play for men being gay stuff. Once you overcome these and show that you enjoy it it's all good.

I've been trying to generate good relationship and later introduce anal play into our sex arsenal and this has seemed to work well.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='rovaniemi' date='16 February 2014 - 02:53 PM' timestamp='1392562423' post='1024167']
There is a huge stigma of any anal play being dirty and any anal play for men being gay stuff. Once you overcome these and show that you enjoy it it's all good.

I've been trying to generate good relationship and later introduce anal play into our sex arsenal and this has seemed to work well.
[/quote]

That seems to be the best way to boil a frog, my wife had never thought of penetrating a guy and is now, five years later, very determined in getting her second hand in me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
[quote name='bronto' date='14 May 2014 - 03:05 AM' timestamp='1400033122' post='1106907']
Thanks all. There is hope! :-)
[/quote]

There definitely is hope, Bronto. One of my last fuck buddies before I got married was totally into it. In fact, the first time I fucked her I was just standing over her about to cum on her face when I told her to fuck me with two or three fingers. She didn't blink a (cum-splattered) eyelid. Ever since then she was totally into it.

For some stupid reason I never bought a strap-on when I was seeing her, so I've never experienced that. I really regret that! But most of our encounters would involve her eating my ass out, fucking me with dildos or fingering. I wasn't really into fisting back then, but she would have been up for that too probably.

Hang in there - and keep looking. You never know who might be walking around the corner.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.