Can we build a bigger dildo?

salitine

I was wondering if anyone has tried any alternatives? I want something that compresses, but expands, too. Like a giant nerf dildo covered in a thick layer of latex. Something that'll compress going past my pelvis and expand in my rectum. Anyone know? Nerf by itself is porous and water absorbent, bad for an internal toy.

Anyone know?

try something like this. make a toys with a solid core cover with a latex that can be expand. make sure that the core is acceptable size and the cover is thick. after insert make sure that u expand it slowly. trying to expand fast sometimes make the bone refuse more harder. expand and try to accept them in slowly expandable. this will make sure that the bone can be adjust if u know the right way.

crazy.gif you people drives me CRAZzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
look at home made toys "I Promise" the nerfalisciuos" toy is my absolute favorite right now, used the football plug til I broke that ( note to self better make another one of them bad mother fuckers too!!)
some where in here -> http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=4436

we've actually been on a mission if you will LOL best toy least money got a fucking machine too I made for under 50 bucks US ,so I say save yer monies & READ! LOL
this has been a pubic-less sevice announcement, please stay tuned for further results as there WILL be film@ eleven excl.gif
(US joke he he he )

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.