What's your most "fun" toy?

Wildfires

most of us knoe there's more to assplay than just depth or width. Some toys are built to be more fun than others.

I think my favorite so far is what's more or less a corkscrew dildo/buttplug. The ridges feel incredible when going in and out even though the toy isn't particularly long or thick.

One I really want because of how fun it looks to use are large anal balls/beads. Every time I see a video of someone using them they look to be having so much fun.

What about you?

[quote name='Wildfires' date='19 November 2013 - 02:13 PM' timestamp='1384888437' post='945671']
most of us knoe there's more to assplay than just depth or width. Some toys are built to be more fun than others.

I think my favorite so far is what's more or less a corkscrew dildo/buttplug. The ridges feel incredible when going in and out even though the toy isn't particularly long or thick.

One I really want because of how fun it looks to use are large anal balls/beads. Every time I see a video of someone using them they look to be having so much fun.

What about you?
[/quote]

My recent and current fave is the 8oz Pom bottle. I'm using it to stretch my second sphincter/asstube.
It's the perfect size for it. It's too small for my anal ring but perfect for my red inner tube.

[quote name='Wildfires' date='19 November 2013 - 04:07 PM' timestamp='1384895236' post='945736']
I just looked it up, and I gotta admit, that looks fun.
[/quote]

Trust me- it is. I just finished a session with it and I can report that it is DEFINITELY enlarging my prolapse as well as stretching my asstube.

[quote name='Wildfires' date='19 November 2013 - 05:26 PM' timestamp='1384899981' post='945776']
Nice. No prolapse yet, so that definitely seems worth a try. Where can you buy these? I'm not sure I've seen them.
[/quote]

If you're in the US, they're usually in the produce section of the grocery store.
Keep in mind that this bottle hasn't caused my rose, but helped it along.

My favorite toy is the Hitachi magic wand. Just big enough to make you have to work a bit to get it in, and the vibrations inside you will send you through the roof, especially if you are sensitive to prostate stim (unfortunately, I am not). Once you've had it in a bit, it is also really fun to work it in and out while it is still going. Edited by tzstt

• 1 month later...
[quote name='tzstt' date='26 November 2013 - 10:18 AM' timestamp='1385482733' post='951713']
My favorite toy is the Hitachi magic wand. Just big enough to make you have to work a bit to get it in, and the vibrations inside you will send you through the roof, especially if you are sensitive to prostate stim (unfortunately, I am not). Once you've had it in a bit, it is also really fun to work it in and out while it is still going.
[/quote]
Right now mine is my Heart plug from Big Sex Toys. It actually looks more like an Ace Spade because the "heart" is inverted. The circumference is oval so the wide part is almost 4 in wide, with the narrow part being about 3.
Last night I had it in for about 5 minutes (its getting easier to put in now), and when I pulled it out it made some really nice puffy asslips. I was impressed with myself. Even when I walked back to my CPU, I could feel my lips between my buttcheeks...Really nice sensation

[quote name='Graycherubs365' date='27 December 2013 - 06:32 AM' timestamp='1388151150' post='978757']
Right now mine is my Heart plug from Big Sex Toys. It actually looks more like an Ace Spade because the "heart" is inverted. The circumference is oval so the wide part is almost 4 in wide, with the narrow part being about 3.
Last night I had it in for about 5 minutes (its getting easier to put in now), and when I pulled it out it made some really nice puffy asslips. I was impressed with myself. Even when I walked back to my CPU, I could feel my lips between my buttcheeks...Really nice sensation
[/quote]

That thing looks crazy!

I've recently changed over to a 'produce' kick - been picking up a few extra apples, winter squash and eggplants at the grocery store. If you haven't tried it, you've really got to try apples - the way they push on the prostate (if they are big enough) will get you off in no time, especially if you sit down with it inside you, and the feeling of it dilating your ass while you push it out slowly will make your legs shake.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='tzstt' date='28 December 2013 - 02:08 PM' timestamp='1388261335' post='980075']
That thing looks crazy!

I've recently changed over to a 'produce' kick - been picking up a few extra apples, winter squash and eggplants at the grocery store. If you haven't tried it, you've really got to try apples - the way they push on the prostate (if they are big enough) will get you off in no time, especially if you sit down with it inside you, and the feeling of it dilating your ass while you push it out slowly will make your legs shake.
[/quote]
Oh I've been in the produce section a few times over the years. Apples, eggplants, butternut squash, cucumbers..
My favourite trick with the cucumbers is to peel it. then as it is used it starts to weep a whitish juice makes it look like its cumming,lol
If I remember correctly the same applies to eggplants, and butternnut squashes.

With my Heart plug, I set up with the widest part axis perpendicular to my ass slit. as it goes in it twists to in line with my ass slit, and then seats. Its a crazy full feeling, like a big apple but with an exterior flange for extraction. I have to bear down on it a bit to help it out, but not too hard. my favorite lube to get it in is Crisco shortning.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.