NEWS OF LYSXTREME ?

may be TIP from surfo stop cooperate with her. He was her site admin.

Anyone have scype/other contact to her where she was do stream everyevening?

[quote name='hulkines' date='19 November 2013 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1384892696' post='945719']
proxim video with veneisse?
[/quote]

?????

I writed to TIP and wait for reply.

Also I gogle a bit and there are some sites where she is performer but I nto checked this forvard.

Anyone have any info?

So I got reply. He say that she is 100% fine. Just retire.

Sad that she quit expecially that this were only webcam.

The good ones always quit, because a lot of people out there are jerks or treat them rudely, or behave as if they're somehow not worthy of basic human respect. Those who are decent and respectful people who enjoy what these women do don't speak up often enough in their defense with the jerks start in on their bad behavior.

The bottom line is that if we want to keep enjoying great entertainment then those of us who are good people need to stick up for our favorite entertainers and encourage them, and punish those who are jerks to them, however we can manage.

true. This happend to Aiza from prolapsequeen.com and Aspid from piercedaspid.com

she was wonderful and eagle, her biggest long time fan must be devastated. I always asked her why she did not record more clips, as HKJ and DGG did and the answer was always "soon". It means however that we have fewer memories to keep and it is a shame that more of the shows were not recorded (except as eagle told me, the ones he recorded). Ah well, happy retirement Lys, I shall miss you, as will thousands of her fans. XXX PS,yes, disappointed in surfoo for misdirecting her fans. Edited by frenchst

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.