The anticipation is KILLING ME!!

arod123

So my GF and I have been experimenting with anal both ways. She has been sticking her finger up there while sucking me off for about a week now. The other night we were both drunk and she got to 3 fingers. Keep in mind, I fist myself all the time so I can easily take her whole fist. So today she texted me about how hot the whole thing was when we were drunk. I said, "yea it was crazy you got so many finger in there." She goes, "I know! I wanted to fit more but i thought i would hurt you." So I told her it didnt hurt and how crazy it would be if she could fit her whole hand in there. She says,"OMG that would be so hot!" YYYYEEEESSSS!!! Tonight is the night my dreams come true!!! Just though I would share that with everybody!

[quote name='arod123' date='04 November 2013 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1383599851' post='931911']
So my GF and I have been experimenting with anal both ways. She has been sticking her finger up there while sucking me off for about a week now. The other night we were both drunk and she got to 3 fingers. Keep in mind, I fist myself all the time so I can easily take her whole fist. So today she texted me about how hot the whole thing was when we were drunk. I said, "yea it was crazy you got so many finger in there." She goes, "I know! I wanted to fit more but i thought i would hurt you." So I told her it didnt hurt and how crazy it would be if she could fit her whole hand in there. She says,"OMG that would be so hot!" YYYYEEEESSSS!!! Tonight is the night my dreams come true!!! Just though I would share that with everybody!
[/quote]

Awesome

You are a lucky guy!! I had a girlfried who loved fisting me and it was so great! I hope I find a new girlfriend who also likes it... It is great not to hide his passions about the ass... :)

[quote name='arod123' date='04 November 2013 - 10:17 PM' timestamp='1383599851' post='931911']
[/quote]
I hope it was fun!
;)

The fisting is amazing!! And its even better that she gets turned on by doing it. She told me she wants to keep fitting more in there!! Does anyone have experience with how long it took them to work from one fist to two fists??

The time taken depends on a lot of factors, but it didn't take me that long, a couple of months. I was also using toys as well as my own hands. I suggest you just let your g/f fist and stretch you, make the experience last as long as you can, especially if she is willing. You might decide along the way you want to play deeper rather than wider. Either way, enjoy!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.