Finally Fisted Myself!!!

BillyBat

I have been playing with my ass for about 8 years now, been playing with extreme sizes for about the past 3 years, my max to this point has been about 11.5 inches around. For pretty much that whole time I have just resigned to the fact that I was not flexible enough, nor was my body type correct to be able to fist fuck myself. About 3 weeks ago I decided I was sick of not knowing what it feels like to have a real fist in my ass (Sadly I have never been able to find a partner) so I decided to do some stretches to help increase some flexibility in my body and once or twice a day just give a it a damn good try to stuff my fist in. Well...... about 30 minutes ago my hard work and perseverance paid off. I was trying and trying and suddenly.... My fist popped right in. Amazing feeling. The feeling of having my smooth anal walls pulsing and contracting around my hand was almost enough to make me scream out in joy. Thanks rosebutt boards for keeping me inspired!!!

[quote name='BillyBat' date='03 November 2013 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1383452152' post='930367']
I have been playing with my ass for about 8 years now, been playing with extreme sizes for about the past 3 years, my max to this point has been about 11.5 inches around. For pretty much that whole time I have just resigned to the fact that I was not flexible enough, nor was my body type correct to be able to fist fuck myself. About 3 weeks ago I decided I was sick of not knowing what it feels like to have a real fist in my ass (Sadly I have never been able to find a partner) so I decided to do some stretches to help increase some flexibility in my body and once or twice a day just give a it a damn good try to stuff my fist in. Well...... about 30 minutes ago my hard work and perseverance paid off. I was trying and trying and suddenly.... My fist popped right in. Amazing feeling. The feeling of having my smooth anal walls pulsing and contracting around my hand was almost enough to make me scream out in joy. Thanks rosebutt boards for keeping me inspired!!!
[/quote]

I'll never forget the day my whole fist finally popped into my rectum. Wow.

[quote name='BillyBat' date='02 November 2013 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1383452152' post='930367']
[/quote]

Hey Congrats!Feels great huh?

what types of stretching did you do?

I feel the same: my arms and torso just don't seem to be long enough or flexible enough to get my hand down there, even though I am pretty sure it would fit. I am about as flexible as a rock.

[quote name='tzstt' date='08 November 2013 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1383929867' post='935117']
what types of stretching did you do?

I feel the same: my arms and torso just don't seem to be long enough or flexible enough to get my hand down there, even though I am pretty sure it would fit. I am about as flexible as a rock.
[/quote]

Although I managed to get my fist in, I am still nowhere near the kind of stuff you see posted a lot on this site. For example, I can't just get on my knees, reach back and fist myself, I don't think I will ever be able to do it that way. What I do is find a counter that is around ass height and pad the hell out of the hard surface with towels or whatever you choose, I lube up and basically what I do is place my wrist on the edge of the counter with my hand pointing up and I just sit down onto my hand. I tried that for a few weeks before eventually managing to get my hand all the way in. In terms of stretches, I would do a lumbar stretch(lie down flat on your stomach with legs stretches on and then use your arms to lift your upper body off the ground while keeping your legs and pelvic area flat on the ground). The other ones I did were just side stretches I guess you could call them ( Just stand straight and with your left hand and arm try to reach as far down the left side of your left leg as you can and do the same with your right hand). I think it is all just the technique in which you try to do it, the stretching just helps with the flexibility aspect. Good luck!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.