Hi to all

Slyfer

Hi to all, i found this forum randomly, and i must say that i love it :D
I would like to tell you a funny thing, and ask your opinion.
Some time ago the idea of ​​playing with my ass disgusted me, and I was terribly against this, but one day I inserted a finger, just out of curiosity!
This has all changed. I started using markers, then bananas and cucumbers, and now I think of being addicted. I think to buy a dildo, but do not know which one.

Am I the only one who has been transformed from a straight convinced to a slutty bitch?

Ps: sorry for my crappy english

[quote name='Slyfer' date='31 October 2013 - 02:40 AM' timestamp='1383183636' post='928090']
Am I the only one who has been transformed from a straight convinced to a slutty bitch?
[/quote]

Of course not!!, my beginning was similar but a girlfriend of mine has put a finger into my ass and upss a new time has begun(a good time :crazy: )
I always like to go shopping fruits yam yam and believe me you find the right toys and dildos for your ass!!.
Have a nice training time hehe.

:)

[quote name='Slyfer' date='30 October 2013 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1383183636' post='928090']
Hi to all, i found this forum randomly, and i must say that i love it :D
I would like to tell you a funny thing, and ask your opinion.
Some time ago the idea of ​​playing with my ass disgusted me, and I was terribly against this, but one day I inserted a finger, just out of curiosity!
This has all changed. I started using markers, then bananas and cucumbers, and now I think of being addicted. I think to buy a dildo, but do not know which one.

Ps: sorry for my crappy english
[/quote]

I wouldn't say it makes one a "slutty bitch", but it does say that you are open to new experiences. Besides, who cares what you do...its your bedroom, your body...enjoy it

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.