Ass of roxy raye

swollenasshole

Hi,

i was wondering how roxy rayes ass could look like just a normal ass which was never streched before but fits in two fists. Does it come from the careful anal play from her over the years? If i compare roxy rayes ass to some pictures in this forum some guys here got a really destroyed asshole.

Great point but I think it has a lot to do with genetics. It's seems like there are certain people that have elastic assholes and some don't. Even like gaping. Many black girls don't have gapes but some do. My GF is not really into anal but in doggystyle position I can pull her cheeks apart and she already has a slightly gaped hole. I think it's totally hot. :crazy:

Tommygun has it right- it's all about genetics. Some people, men and women alike, have looser, gapier assholes than others. I see guys on the net getting double-fisted, pumping, prolapsing, etc and they have NO swollen outer anal lips. When I play, my lips get HUGE. Just how I'm built.
Roxy (and by extension US) is a lucky girl.

• 2 weeks later...
I think it is a little more than just genetics - I've heard some of these extreme anal models do a lot of exercises to keep things "nice and tidy": kegels, etc.

but she does have one awe-inspiring ass - as well as the rest of her...delicious and gorgeous. What I wouldn't give for a night with her.

Ariel X is pretty incredible, too. For anyone who hasn't seen it, the Everything Butt "Army Babes" video with Roxy Raye, Ariel X and Chastity Lynn is an absolute must.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.