Relaxing after hard play

Graycherubs365

Hi everyone, I just had to write, and say that I discovered a great lube. (it a first for me) Coconut oil. I was reading on the net today and saw it mentioned several times, and how awesome it was. I went to my local Kroger and bought a jar. I scooped some out and formed it into a ball, then stuck it in the freezer for a quick solidification. I passed the time reading some of the posts on here. Anyway, It was ready and so was I. I pushed the ball inside, and waited a little more. My Mr.ED horse dong, was calling me, and my ass was getting hungrier. To my delight, the Coconut oil was everything it was reported to be, and more
I was able to fuck my ass so good. I contracted around that flair I don't know how many times. I was exhausted and spent, but Iwas still wanting more. So I got out my 4 inch wide Heart Plug, that I got from BIG SEX TOYS. I sat on it and started wiggling down on it. Working that fat girth in and stretching my loosened hole wider. The oil made it ALLOT easier to get in. When it finally popped in, I was in total bliss! I was panting, and so estatic from having my ass so full. I swayed my hips side to side to feel it inside me. It almost makes me lightheaded having it in. I started to involuntarily push against it, so i grabbed a towel and got a good grip on it, and helped myself to remove it. The pop going back out was as intense as going in. So here I am gloating and basking, in the afterglow. Thanks for reading
Graycherubs365

I am really getting used to my Heart Plug...played again last night had it in 3 times, and walked around my house with it in. As I walked I could hear my asslips fapping around it. It was fabulous. Awoke this mourning to some storms, well I have to admit, a little early morning fun was in order. Sat on my plug again, and while it was in I was like: what a naughty girl I am...so, I self spanked by butt rosey red while my plug was in. I checked myself out in my mirror, after removing it, and there to my satisfaction, was a bright red pair of cheeks, and a pair of swollen red ass lips.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.