REAL TRIPLE ANAL FIST, triple pussy fist, belly bulge - Dirtygardengirl 10.2013!!!

xthorgal

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='dirtyflower' date='16 October 2013 - 05:10 AM' timestamp='1381889431' post='917718']
:friends: Well thanks my friends, yes a big accomplishment and a long way from where I started (with a cucumber). Have had the 3 girls fists in my ass 3 times now. Totally limit pushing for me, the girls doing it are soooo keen to get their fists in me.. I know I said "too much too much" a couple times and yet they still kept at it! Brutal girls!

This trip was also the first trip to take 3 in the pussy, did this twice. And was so excited to see Lady Kestler and her slim hand and arm knowing I could go deeper! and yeah not quite to her elbow, but close and deep enough to push out my belly! FUCKIN :crazy:
it was.
[/quote]
:wub: :drool: :1place:

[quote name='dirtyflower' date='16 October 2013 - 04:10 AM' timestamp='1381889431' post='917718']
:friends: Well thanks my friends, yes a big accomplishment and a long way from where I started (with a cucumber). Have had the 3 girls fists in my ass 3 times now. Totally limit pushing for me, the girls doing it are soooo keen to get their fists in me.. I know I said "too much too much" a couple times and yet they still kept at it! Brutal girls!

This trip was also the first trip to take 3 in the pussy, did this twice. And was so excited to see Lady Kestler and her slim hand and arm knowing I could go deeper! and yeah not quite to her elbow, but close and deep enough to push out my belly! FUCKIN :crazy:
it was.
[/quote]
One word..SUPER!Unique in the world of anal fisting!!! :1place: :love:

Being more into depth, I'm especially impressed with the deeeeeeeeeeeep fisting (finally someone to challenge HKJ's record, kudos to you! Keep at it till it's really elbow deep!), but the triple fisting is worthy of applause too! :notworthy: Edited by Captain Fisting

[quote name='dirtyflower' date='16 October 2013 - 04:10 AM' timestamp='1381889431' post='917718']

it was.
[/quote]
I've no words to say U"tnx a lot" for your post... UR fucking incredible girl ;)... I saw this and my dreams came true :) Love U baby..!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

Truly impressive :-)

anal_lover :pimp:

[quote name='mofunk' date='14 October 2013 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1381782165' post='916944']
excellent !!!! - head in asshole must be possible soon ! xx thanks man
[/quote]

check my nr 10 picture then.... :-)

anal_lover :pimp: Edited by anal_lover

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.