Fisting Girlfriend Question

arod123

So I started fingering my GF's ass and she loved it. So she tried it on me. I fist myself all the time so she was easily able to fit 3 fingers in there. I think she was surprised so I didn't tell her to put anymore in there. How do I tell her that she can fit all of them and her fist in there!! I don't want to wierd her out and ruin the whole situation.

[quote name='arod123' date='13 October 2013 - 07:07 PM' timestamp='1381691264' post='916199']
So I started fingering my GF's ass and she loved it. So she tried it on me. I fist myself all the time so she was easily able to fit 3 fingers in there. I think she was surprised so I didn't tell her to put anymore in there. How do I tell her that she can fit all of them and her fist in there!! I don't want to wierd her out and ruin the whole situation.
[/quote]

Just take it slow. let her figure out that she can fit more in there. Hey, you're WAY ahead of the game compared to most of us, so don't ruin it by rushing things.

I know I could take my girl's hand, but she doesn't want anything to do with it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.