Wreck it or wait?

insidemewideanddeep

I have the Titanman Intimidator on the way in the mail. It is supposed to be here monday. I am so worked up this morning. I am sitting here wanting to wreck my asshole. I was hoping to go after the Intimidator when I hadn't hit in a little bit. Should I wait for monday or fuck myself silly today and again on monday?

Depends on what suits you.

From my personal experience, extended periods without anal play makes it more difficult and less comfortable for me to jump immediately to really big items, so it might be worth a go now to keep you 'limber'

[quote name='insidemewideanddeep' date='11 October 2013 - 08:05 AM' timestamp='1381493124' post='914547']
I have the Titanman Intimidator on the way in the mail. It is supposed to be here monday. I am so worked up this morning. I am sitting here wanting to wreck my asshole. I was hoping to go after the Intimidator when I hadn't hit in a little bit. Should I wait for monday or fuck myself silly today and again on monday?
[/quote]

I know how you feel. Sometimes I want to wait to make it more special but when the feeling comes over me, I just gotta wreck it!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.