How do you make your Rosebud bigger?

Anon42

Hi there, I'm relatively new to the forum and I would like to know how to do make my rosebud develop more because at the moment I can feel it inside my ass when I play and it comes out a bit when I stretch my ass open with my hands but I would like it to be bigger and for it to come out without using my hands to stretch my ass for it to come out, how would I do that?

I played for years b4 I had a noticeable rose.... when I was 20 I decided to try bigger toys, i found i could get easily get an inch wide toy in me withh little play... Thats when I started noticing a rosebud, so i moved on to bigger toys and my rosebud got bigger. Now Im 33 and only recently got back into anal play but was surprised at how easy it was to stretch to a 2 inch wide toy and now a 3 inch wide toy. Actually the three still takes a lil play with a tripple ripple toy measuring 2.5 in diameter. then the triple ripple sleds rite in.
So my suggestion is to be patient and stretch bigger for a bigger rose.....
Or you can try the rosebud pump.....

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.