Videos of people taking 2 Liter coke bottles in their ass?

I've kept my eye out for 2 liter bottle insertion videos for a long time and have yet to see a real one
BJ (BJ'sExtremeSex) has videos of her sitting on a 2 liter bottle in her ass, but it doesn't actually get in, as in getting completely inside the ring... y
And on one of the amateur posting sites(xtube, but you can find it all over) a black guy has posted videos of himself taking a 2 liter, but it's clearly not a 2 liter. it looks more like a 1.5 (to some) or even a 1 liter (to me).

I can take certain 1.5 liter bottles too. Most plastic bottles aren't strong enough to keep from folding up when pressed into dildo service, for me anyway.

The jump from 1.5 to 2 liters is a big stretch. It will be a true accomplishment for the hole that can fit one, and I'd love to see it.

Wider is Better.

I guess there most be someone out there who can take it.

If I ever work up to it i'll be sure to post up a video!

As long as the bottle is full it doesn't fold up. I can take a 1.5 liter bottle now, 4cm more is all a 2L bottle is but that is a big stretch.

I have only seen a couple of people take a 2 liter US bottle (European version is narrower). Not sure where, but will try to insert a couple of pics here, and upload a vid or two onto xtube.

So...I tried it a few times. Did succeed some days, but not every time. HARD work! Takes full weight, and only SLOOOOWLY slide down. When it won't work, it is clear early.

For the pics/vids, check my profile, jimatherton, on xtube.

Jim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
[quote name='jollyg' date='15 October 2013 - 04:17 AM' timestamp='1381807033' post='917081']
Thanks Jim! would look better from behind!

also related [url="http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/1480516_2_ltr_fun"]My link[/url]
[/quote]

Amazing!!!

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='jollyg' date='15 October 2013 - 04:17 AM' timestamp='1381807033' post='917081']
Thanks Jim! would look better from behind!

also related [url="http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/1480516_2_ltr_fun"]My link[/url]
[/quote]

thanks, good find

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.