King Kong

Fyrezice

I am just wondering if anyone else is in love with King Kong.

He disguises Himself as a mere dog toy, but when you meet him, and carefully slice off his embossed trademarks, his true purpose is revealed.

His statistics are as follows (where I affectionately refer to his three elegantly designed profile stages as K1, K3 and K3):

Length 6.25".
K1 2.8" diameter at 1.1" insertion.
K2 3.5" diameter at 2.5" insertion.
K3 4" diameter at 4.4" insertion.

This morning our time together went something like this, and I quote.

"7:15 AM, anus on Kong, gentle easing in of K1 is delicious, rocked onto K2 with ring intensity delightfully on the edge of unbearable as it slipped and snapped over the hump, again K3 forced in with some weight, ring stretch intensity even more on the edge at the hump, and then that valiant, hopeless and gut wrenching attempt of the ring to settle in and close up behind King Kong."

Any other fans out there?

Wow, nice to hear from a fellow fan. If you need a retrieval system you are a bigger man then I am, or you are playing with a smaller relative.

[quote name='Fyrezice' date='18 August 2013 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1376866652' post='867160']
Wow, nice to hear from a fellow fan. If you need a retrieval system you are a bigger man then I am, or you are playing with a smaller relative.
[/quote]

I'm sure it's smaller than yours. Do you find the surface a tad... Rough? I'm thinking of covering it with a large-size condom to smooth it out.

Mine is not rough at all, although as I mentioned I did remove the raised trademark lettering which was sitting right on the largest part where the stretching is most intense.

[quote name='Fyrezice' date='19 August 2013 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1376958014' post='867846']
Mine is not rough at all, although as I mentioned I did remove the raised trademark lettering which was sitting right on the largest part where the stretching is most intense.
[/quote]

I looked and mine is the large. I tried removing the raised lettering but that rubber is TOUGH!!

Yes very tough, isn't it. No mamby pamby soft silicone in that sucker. It does not give a millimetre to say nothing of an inch. A sharp knife or razor blade will remove the irritating advertising that they put in exactly the wrong spot. I do wonder what the design team was thinking when they made this line of butt plugs.

[quote name='Fyrezice' date='20 August 2013 - 05:50 PM' timestamp='1377035400' post='868592']
Yes very tough, isn't it. No mamby pamby soft silicone in that sucker. It does not give a millimetre to say nothing of an inch. A sharp knife or razor blade will remove the irritating advertising that they put in exactly the wrong spot. I do wonder what the design team was thinking when they made this line of butt plugs.
[/quote]

Yes, it does seem silly, doesn't it. I imagine these things would make great doggie chew toys as well. No need to limit themselves to just the Anal Stuffing market!

the "kong's" we have are hollow and have holes at each end and you put peanutbutter in them for the dogs. super hard rubber in a cone shape like stacked donuts with different diameters. I hadn't ever really thought about for play but now that you have me thinking. have to see what the pet store has to offer. (would this be like some quasi form of bestiality? ;) )

[quote name='skifreak' date='22 August 2013 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1377206550' post='870145']
the "kong's" we have are hollow and have holes at each end and you put peanutbutter in them for the dogs. super hard rubber in a cone shape like stacked donuts with different diameters. I hadn't ever really thought about for play but now that you have me thinking. have to see what the pet store has to offer. (would this be like some quasi form of bestiality? ;) )
[/quote]

No, Ski- we know what they're for. We're joking about what great anal toys they make.
In fact I just finished a session with my L Kong. My anus/rectum are still twitching...

• 1 month later...
I'm sorry, can you show me what device you are using. I love fucking my ass and it sounds intriguing. I'd love to get one if it is that wonderful

I second a request for a link to this.

[quote name='cuckmouse' date='04 October 2013 - 09:28 AM' timestamp='1380904113' post='909445']
I'm sorry, can you show me what device you are using. I love fucking my ass and it sounds intriguing. I'd love to get one if it is that wonderful
[/quote]

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.