Wine Bottle

Rambone

I can't believe I've just managed to get a bottle of red up my arse! :)

I tried it years ago and there was no way it was going, my bones didn't feel wide enough, not close.

But after my customary hour after work playing with JH and BAM stretching my sigmoid I thought I'd give my arse lips a bit of a work out. The culmination being to just quickly try a bottle again, but not really expecting it to go in.

It was quite a surprise as it gradually pushed my arse open and moved in, even more surprising that I got to within 2 inches of the bottom of the bottle. You wouldn't have been able to read the label on this bottle! :)

Then I thought I'd have to come on here amongst like minded people and tell someone, as it's not something one can boast about in the real world! LOL Edited by Rambone

No glass!!! There are many implements out there with the same shape that will stretch you in the same manner but don't carry the risks inherent with glass. And you pushed it into your sigmoid?! Wow, are you taking a HUGE chance.

Like rosebutt said, PLEASE DO NOT USE GLASS! It makes me shudder just hearing stories like this. It takes one slip.

Congratulations and don't let the glass cringing crowd spoil your celebration. Sure there are horror stories but walking down the street has it's inherent risks too. After all, one slip and you could find yourself under a bus, or a crack in the sidewalk might be the start of an earthquake. Wine bottles are pretty tough. Just check for cracks, avoid earthquake season and remove the industrial diamond grade false teeth from your ass ring before indulging in your newfound accomplishment. Oh, and wear super grip footwear, do not under any circumstances do it on an ice rink, and by all means wear an officially approved ass stretching helmet.

[quote name='Fyrezice' date='18 August 2013 - 08:39 AM' timestamp='1376829578' post='866884']
Congratulations and don't let the glass cringing crowd spoil your celebration. Sure there are horror stories but walking down the street has it's inherent risks too. After all, one slip and you could find yourself under a bus, or a crack in the sidewalk might be the start of an earthquake. Wine bottles are pretty tough. Just check for cracks, avoid earthquake season and remove the industrial diamond grade false teeth from your ass ring before indulging in your newfound accomplishment. Oh, and wear super grip footwear, do not under any circumstances do it on an ice rink, and by all means wear an officially approved ass stretching helmet.
[/quote]

Well... That makes a lot of sense. Good job.

Thanks all for the comments, even the cautionary ones.

All floors and furnishings were soft and I had no intention of wandering around anywhere with it inserted. In fact I was nervous about even breathing too deeply with it inserted so deep. Not so much because of the thought of the bottle breaking (which would be virtually impossible without it being hit on something rock hard or with a hammer) but more through being very aware that a glass bottle has NO give in it and I didn't want to risk inadvertently damaging anything inside through leveraging it wrong.

To be fair to those voicing concern about glass, I fully agree, but it takes a lot to break a wine bottle, and I was very, very careful not to even be near anywhere it could get knocked and break. We've all seen 1 man 1 jar, and I've no wish to in A&E explaining something like that! :)

[quote name='Rambone' date='19 August 2013 - 11:50 AM' timestamp='1376927437' post='867548']
Thanks all for the comments, even the cautionary ones.

All floors and furnishings were soft and I had no intention of wandering around anywhere with it inserted. In fact I was nervous about even breathing too deeply with it inserted so deep. Not so much because of the thought of the bottle breaking (which would be virtually impossible without it being hit on something rock hard or with a hammer) but more through being very aware that a glass bottle has NO give in it and I didn't want to risk inadvertently damaging anything inside through leveraging it wrong.

To be fair to those voicing concern about glass, I fully agree, but it takes a lot to break a wine bottle, and I was very, very careful not to even be near anywhere it could get knocked and break. We've all seen 1 man 1 jar, and I've no wish to in A&E explaining something like that! :)
[/quote]

There could easily be stresses in glass. And when introduced to a very small, very tight place, bad things could potentially occur. Just looking out for a fellow players well-being.

Ive used a wine bottle a couple of times. the sensation was pretty incredible, but I wasn't fond of the rigidness - it hurt my pelvic bone more than anything.

So I opted to making a mold of the bottle, and casting it in silicone (minus the neck of the bottle) - it looks like an artillery shell. and now it has a little give as it goes in.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.