How to anal cleaning

sucker

Usually I just get an enema in the shower or from the bidet shower my gf has. It is often a good idea to clean past the sigmoid, but not too deep, or it might take forever to get the water all out. If I have the time, I go for two past-sigmoid enemas and after that I just sorta spray the water in while pushing out, just to rid the rectum of anything that's left. Usually I let 15 or more minutes pass before playing with my ass, because the intestinal walls need some time to recover from the enema. (Or so I read). Edited by Deimos

• 2 weeks later...
I would also add that it makes for an even more enjoyable (and cleaner) experience if you wait until after a good, solid, healthy bowel movement, followed by a couple good enemas for "extra confidence." I find that even if you use an enema before having properly gone to the bathroom, there is a chance that there is something "just around the corner," if you get my meaning. And the feeling of a properly emptied bowel also (IMO) makes for a more enjoyable experience. Key words being 'solid and healthy' - if I am having stomach issues, I opt out of anal play for the day.

As Deimos said, going too far/too much with an enema will make you end up sitting on the pot forever - you'll be flushing stuff that wasn't ready to come out yet. Admittedly, I've made the mistake once, and it was a miserable experience. Think: stomach flu

Another FYI: the intestines absorbs at a rate something like 200 times faster than the stomach. Too much water during an intense enema session (i.e. douching too far/too much) can actually leave you with water intoxication. Edited by tzstt

[quote name='tzstt' date='27 August 2013 - 07:45 AM' timestamp='1377614744' post='873237']
I would also add that it makes for an even more enjoyable (and cleaner) experience if you wait until after a good, solid, healthy bowel movement, followed by a couple good enemas for "extra confidence." I find that even if you use an enema before having properly gone to the bathroom, there is a chance that there is something "just around the corner," if you get my meaning. And the feeling of a properly emptied bowel also (IMO) makes for a more enjoyable experience. Key words being 'solid and healthy' - [b]if I am having stomach issues[/b], I opt out of anal play for the day.

As Deimos said, going too far/too much with an enema will make you end up sitting on the pot forever - you'll be flushing stuff that wasn't ready to come out yet. Admittedly, I've made the mistake once, and it was a miserable experience. Think: stomach flu

Another FYI: the intestines absorbs at a rate something like 200 times faster than the stomach. Too much water during an intense enema session (i.e. douching too far/too much) can actually leave you with water intoxication.
[/quote]

for that sorta thing, is it a good idea to take pepto?

depends on why you're having stomach problems. A stomach flu, sure. But it could be something naturally wrong with your stomach due to diet (lack of fiber), it can be resolved in a couple days by eating more fiber - high fiber should be avoided IF you have a stomach bug.

That being said, in either case stomach problems turn me off of anal play regardless of what is causing them - it just makes the entire experience uncomfortable to me.

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='27 August 2013 - 10:09 AM' timestamp='1377623390' post='873321']
[/quote]

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='27 August 2013 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1377623390' post='873321']
[/quote]

Water intoxication can kill you and the colon is adapted to absorbing water. To prevent excessive water uptake you need to make the enema solution isotonic with the body fluids. This means adding 9g of common salt to each litre of water (a few % error will be OK but try and get this right). Alternatively, milk is a body fluid so you could use that as an enema so long as the processor hasn't fucked it about too much. The salty water soln is safer IMO. This rules out using the shower.
There are commercially available enemas that come in a small volume of liquid- these are more concentrated than body fluid (hypertonic) and rely on the movement of body water from the blood plasma into the colon by osmosis. That is, the fluid volume needed to generate a defaecation reflex comes from your own blood. Again, I think 0.9% NaCl soln is safer, cheaper, better.
That said, lots of people use water and it seems safe enough in practice- anyone had any bad experiences?

Thanks for adding the info...I definitely should have stated that using tap for an enema is (generally) a very bad idea for the reasons you mentioned.

Several years ago when I was just starting out with anal play, and naive about many things, I came across a video of a woman using a shower hose as an enema; the chick took it so far, she looked 3 months pregnant! Looked hot, and sounded intense, and - stupidly - decided to give it a try.

Definitely wound up with mild water intoxication. Firstly, felt like I'd had the worst bout of diarrhea ever (technically, I guess I did, LOL) - seemed like I was on the pot forever. Needless to say, wound up with quite a red, irritated ass, and anal play was the last thing I wanted to do. Symptoms included bloating and stomach ache, and I felt cold, weak and shaky...felt like I'd just had a bad stomach flu.

That being said, I typically always use tap water for quick 'rinses' after going to the bathroom..."mini-enemas," so to speak. Just enough to flush out the colon, especially before anal play. Never have any issues since it is only in there for a matter of seconds.

Humorous side note: apparently, there is a growing trend of college students ending up in the ER for intoxication due to a new(ish) fad of something called a "Mayan Beer Bong," in which the participant does a head stand, and the bong is inserted in the ass - as mentioned before, the intestines absorbs something like 200 times faster than the stomach, so it is like instant drunkenness.

[quote name='Rushy' date='27 August 2013 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1377640708' post='873490']
Water intoxication can kill you and the colon is adapted to absorbing water. To prevent excessive water uptake you need to make the enema solution isotonic with the body fluids. This means adding 9g of common salt to each litre of water (a few % error will be OK but try and get this right). Alternatively, milk is a body fluid so you could use that as an enema so long as the processor hasn't fucked it about too much. The salty water soln is safer IMO. This rules out using the shower.
There are commercially available enemas that come in a small volume of liquid- these are more concentrated than body fluid (hypertonic) and rely on the movement of body water from the blood plasma into the colon by osmosis. That is, the fluid volume needed to generate a defaecation reflex comes from your own blood. Again, I think 0.9% NaCl soln is safer, cheaper, better.
That said, lots of people use water and it seems safe enough in practice- anyone had any bad experiences?
[/quote]

[quote name='tzstt' date='28 August 2013 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1377704562' post='873966']
Thanks for adding the info...I definitely should have stated that using tap for an enema is (generally) a very bad idea for the reasons you mentioned.

Several years ago when I was just starting out with anal play, and naive about many things, I came across a video of a woman using a shower hose as an enema; the chick took it so far, she looked 3 months pregnant! Looked hot, and sounded intense, and - stupidly - decided to give it a try.

Definitely wound up with mild water intoxication. Firstly, felt like I'd had the worst bout of diarrhea ever (technically, I guess I did, LOL) - seemed like I was on the pot forever. Needless to say, wound up with quite a red, irritated ass, and anal play was the last thing I wanted to do. Symptoms included bloating and stomach ache, and I felt cold, weak and shaky...felt like I'd just had a bad stomach flu.

That being said, I typically always use tap water for quick 'rinses' after going to the bathroom..."mini-enemas," so to speak. Just enough to flush out the colon, especially before anal play. Never have any issues since it is only in there for a matter of seconds.

Humorous side note: apparently, there is a growing trend of college students ending up in the ER for intoxication due to a new(ish) fad of something called a "Mayan Beer Bong," in which the participant does a head stand, and the bong is inserted in the ass - as mentioned before, the intestines absorbs something like 200 times faster than the stomach, so it is like instant drunkenness.
[/quote]

Haha, yes, I've also read (on this board I suspect but long ago) that you can get very pissed very fast taking wine up the ass.

In case anyone's wondering, the signs of serious water intoxication include muscle weakness and mental confusion. It's becoming more common among athletes, endurance sport participants. They've been bombarded with the message that they must stay hydrated so they drink heaps of water. Unfortunately the body responds to the sustained stress of exercise by secreting the neurohormone vasopressin aka anti-diuretic hormone. This results in the body retaining water that it would normally excrete via the kidneys. Several Aussies have died walking the Kokoda track in PNG in recent years for this reason.

I guess the ultimate cleanout would be one of the preop bowel prep treatments available from pharmacies. That would require some forward planning but they sure clean you out! look up Billy Connolly on youtube re this- hilarious.

Another thing I've noticed is that the position of stimulation influences the probability of potential "accidents" as well.

Anal play in general tends to stimulate muscles that play a role in bowel movements;

When I lay on my back, I don't have any issues of cleanliness, but if I sit up in a chair (especially when I use larger diameter objects) it seems to stimulate my body into trying to push [u]everything[/u] out, and the stimulation seems to be compounded by the resistance of the chair I am sitting in. Until I am absolutely certain that I am "running on empty," I avoid sitting upright. But I do love that sensation of the body pushing out, and the chair refusing to let it budge.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.