How to have an anal orgasm?

mauffra

I have over the course of the last few months ejaculated a few times, without intending to, with only anal stimulation from repeated butt plug insertions, and in one case just by sitting on an especially challenging butt plug. I also have succeeded once, and once only, in deliberately milking my prostrate with my fingers to induce ejaculation. In all cases it was after a period abstinence of a week or more. The last observation suggests to me that having a good load ready to go is one of the keys.

I also have deliberately avoided using the word "orgasm". The ejaculations I refer to above consisted of unmistakeable ejaculatory contractions with undeniable physical evidence of semen haven being expelled, but I have experienced mind blowing orgasm in the past, and this was not that. More like a clinical act. Inducing a reflex to empty out the collected semen. A healthy thing to do I understand and not unpleasant in the least. Somewhat like brushing your teeth, neither of which leave you less horny than you were before.

I have managed to have 2 anal orgasms and both were using the same method. I had bought a rubber fist and it was maybe my 4th or 5th time using it, I had been playing for a while just going from toy to toy stretching and such, not really fucking my ass with any of the toys. So I insert the fist and start walking around the house with it dangling out of my ass, it almost slips out so I grab the end and shove it back up into my ass, when I did that I had a new and really intense sensation, so while standing up I leaned forward and braced against a wall, with my other hand I reached around and grabbed the bottom of the toy and started to fuck my ass really hard and fast with it, I started to feel like maybe I was going to cum so I kept on fucking and eventually had what is probably the most intense orgasm I've ever had. The second time was the same method. I have not been able to have one since then.

[quote name='BillyBat' date='25 August 2013 - 12:00 AM' timestamp='1377403215' post='871503']
I have managed to have 2 anal orgasms and both were using the same method. I had bought a rubber fist and it was maybe my 4th or 5th time using it, I had been playing for a while just going from toy to toy stretching and such, not really fucking my ass with any of the toys. So I insert the fist and start walking around the house with it dangling out of my ass, it almost slips out so I grab the end and shove it back up into my ass, when I did that I had a new and really intense sensation, so while standing up I leaned forward and braced against a wall, with my other hand I reached around and grabbed the bottom of the toy and started to fuck my ass really hard and fast with it, I started to feel like maybe I was going to cum so I kept on fucking and eventually had what is probably the most intense orgasm I've ever had. The second time was the same method. I have not been able to have one since then.
[/quote]

This was without stroking your cock?

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='25 August 2013 - 07:39 AM' timestamp='1377430796' post='871693']
This was without stroking your cock?
[/quote]

Yes

http://www.gyrofood.com
to be the ancestor who else first out baseball sports sneakers publicize, Nike needs attain the good success by football domain. contained in the promo happening, The identify a few weels ago launched the latest increase to successfully some AntiGravity lines, the entire Parnella cylinder. actually need them know to work with online tasks to generally be over, almost all watertight and weatherproof do is to go to you.

assisting the north carolina college or university method is important regarding Carolina hurricanes. And about people struggling with brilliantly colored stunning it multiplies where there stimulation. core TipsIf substantial amount of gear will be purchased formerly, locate an inline outlet who actually delivers http://www.gyrofood.com
free postage.

The only way I've managed to induce anything resembling an anal orgasm (and I wouldn't really even call it one) was to stimulate my prostate with a Magic Wand massager - the feeling is difficult to describe: something like an intense need to pee combined with that sensation of right before ejaculation...but never actually ejaculating - if you can handle it, you can just keep the feeling going indefinitely - eventually, my body couldn't handle it any more and wanted to eject the magic wand

• 4 weeks later...
After 1 year of researching and attempting at this fabled anal orgasm, I achieved it a few days ago! I will do my best to describe the events.

You know when a girl has an orgasm and she is holding her breath and moaning and scratching and squirming... that's exactly it. I curled my toes and stretched out biting the pillows and trying not to wake anyone up. It was incredible.

I had one thing in mind this night - I AM NOT stopping until I have an anal orgasm. My problem each other time was that everything in your body begs you to stop. Your heart rate increases and your blood pressure, you get tingly and uncomfortable everywhere and feel the need to urinate heavily... but I persisted... because I was drunk. (big no no) but I don't think I could handle the sensation sober. I tried again two days ago and I had to stop because I coudlnt take it.

I had just used a glass dildo and done the typical prostate massage right near the "second hole" and eventually after forcing myself through the sensations and fatigue, I noticed an extremely pleasurable feeling from hitting that same spot. Eventually my chest tightened, heart rate increased, stomach became very tight, and ass wanted to turn inside out! It felt as if I was going to have a heart attack, vomit, piss myself, and cum all at once... except it was pleasurable... VERY pleasurable! FULL BODY ORGASM. and the best part? THere is NO refractory period. Once I build myself to achive one orgasm, I can have another and another and another all within a minute of the last.

It's one of them things that seems just TOO powerful... I feel like I don't desire to fuck a womans vagina or have my penis touched at all anymore... I dream about this now... and I can't finish this post without dying to do it again. wish me luck

• 3 months later...
hmmm... I think I never actually managed to have one, even though I love anal, and would love to have one. I recognize the feelings that lead to it described above, but the rest of the descriptions don't seem to ring any bell to me. However, by just keeping being fucked with some big toys, I already managed once to enter in a sorta trance state, where you only feel pleasure, your entire body shaking, in fact it is just as if you become pleasure itself. That was awesome, but somehow I doubt this is it, isn't it ? :huh:

I get anal orgasm only when fisted.
After I've been opened and really relaxed, a guy starts to punch me. When I'm really relaxed, I'm pushing my hole out while he keeps on punching. The faster he punches, the stronger it gets and it's that amazing feeling of anal spasms, incredibly intense and pleasurable. Sometimes I shoot cum mixed with piss, yet my cock stays hard.

The secret is you have to be really relaxed and to try to push out the fist while it punches you!

Thanks Velen, I'll try it :) Edited by Seldil

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.