a little blood not sure what to think

g4m3fre4k

I noticed recently that when I play after a little bit there is a few drops of what looks like blood, but is very thinned out by lube or natural anal juices.... At first I thought hmm better give it a rest so I stopped for a week, started out with 1 inch diameter toys after it feels nice and stretchy I switch to a 2 inch diameter toy.. Some times the little spots of blood come when Im using the little toy and sometimes not till I go to the bigger toy... Seriously though the amount of blood is almost non existent.. I usually notice it when I am well stretched, seems like if it was from tearing I would see it a lot sooner..Right???? there is never any pain associated with it either.. 18 years experience playing with my ass....
any ideals as to what this is are welcome..
Anyone else ever notice this, am I being paranoid???????

I bleed a little bit if i over stretch,play hard or when prolapsing. Its nothing, your not going to die from internal bleeding just because you irritate your rectum wall or burst a few blood vessels. I often see this happen to other people in videos too.
Your fine. enjoy your hole.

gonna agree with afxacid played throughh it last night never saw anymore just the original drop or 2.. But good point it was while I was attempting to get the prolapse out more..... thnx m8s

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.