Blood

kaldri

Today I got a new huge toy in for the first time. There was no pain but when I looked down there was a lot of blood. After I cleaned up there has been no bleeding since. Did I do something bad?

It has happened to me many times over the years. I wanted to know where it was coming from. so when it would happen i would clean up good so there was no blood on the toilet paper then i would stick a tempo up my as ..I would leave it in for a while and see if there was any internal blood... come to find out it was just from the opening area..going to large too fast caused small fissure from stretching ..this was my esp.

damn cell auto correct...

• 3 weeks later...
Your inside has almost no nerve connections at that place, so you can hurt yourself pretty bad and not particularly feel it! :cry:

Using a [url=http://www.meo.de/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=185_148&products_id=8616]hollow butt plug[/url] I was able to touch my insides with my fingers. While my fingers felt the surface, the surface sure didn't feel the fingers!

Don't be frightened though, you probably rubbed your inside a bit raw, like with a skinned knee or scraped elbow. Not enough to really bleed, and it repaired itself in a couple days. Maybe you could have spotted some traces of blood on your feces.

I think it has all happened to us several times. It's not a big deal, but it sure makes you think. Try to avoid it, simply by using more lube. When in doubt, always use more lube. ;)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.