I might of overstreched, advice needed.

ONEBADM311

Hi i'm new to the anal prolapse rose theme so bear with me. I have been playing with my anus for over a year now but i recently have aquired a butt plug 2" inehs in circunference but to my surpise it is rather small for my anus due to me playing with it over the last year inserting round thick stuff i have around the house. I bought a inflatable plug with a 1" in deflated mode and up to 4.5" inflated in girth. I have never use one of these things and i did the other day but after using it for 15 minutes or so my anus was hurting prety bad so my question is. Did i over stretched my anus ring or my inner wall to the pint that i felt my stomach or instestines kinds sore and swollen due to the inflatable anal plug?

Your fine. Often you might feel a little pain or discomfort around the ass or deep in the guts and i know it can be a bit scary, your ass is very resilient and can take it. just rest for a day or two and go slow in future.
Ive had this sort of thing happen many times and never had any long term problems.

• 4 weeks later...
If your plug is made of rubber, it is possibly much less slick that what you are used from other plugs. You definitely need much more lube for such plugs! I have an inflatable plug made of rubber, and the first times I used it, I inserted it too fast, with not enough lube, and got my insides slightly "burned" by the rubber. A bit frightening, but it calmed in a couple of days (or maybe overnight). I've used more lube, and my ass has gotten used to it, so it's not a problem anymore.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.