Question about Aneros/Super O

bliindsided

is anyone experienced with this overpriced piece of plastic? Does it do ANYTHING, or is it just a scam? Also, they talk so much about this 'Super O', being that you are all very experienced with anal play, is there such thing?

I can achieve very much pleasure but sometimes I feel that it is just a relaxation/massaging feeling and not an actual 'male anal orgasm'

Every bone in my body tells me aneros and super o is a scam and they just pay people to review it positively (hence its ridiculous price)

nobody has any info? at least tell me if this anal orgasm exists? I get it, some people can ejaculate without touching their dick, but that is a separate discussion

thanks

My wife has orgasms whilst I am fucking her ass. So i can guarantee that they exist. I suppose it is more a circumstance thing rather than a product specific thing. Go with your gut feelings.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.