outdoor play

skifreak

So the question I have is if you are out playing and you have a nice rosebud or prolapse hanging out, do you have to worry about a sunburn? Would sunscreen work or would that just get absorbed (which might not be good) by the prolapse. Any ideas, valid or otherwise would be interesting to hear.

[quote name='skifreak' date='28 May 2013 - 10:40 AM' timestamp='1369752047' post='811515']
So the question I have is if you are out playing and you have a nice rosebud or prolapse hanging out, do you have to worry about a sunburn? Would sunscreen work or would that just get absorbed (which might not be good) by the prolapse. Any ideas, valid or otherwise would be interesting to hear.
[/quote]

I play outside often. Can't say I've ever worried about burning my prolapse. Bug bites, poison ivy-yes. Sun, no.

bug bites I had not thought of, have to re-read what a can of "Off" says on where you can and can't spray :-). Where I live you can get a pretty good dose of sun in 45 minutes or so, and sometimes play extends several hours. Likewise I haven't ever felt like I burnt the nether regions and hearing that you have never noticed anything might not be much of an issue. still don't think I'll try to tan my rose though, like someone would go "OHHH love your deep golden tanned sphincter there, big boy". :rolleyes:

[quote name='skifreak' date='29 May 2013 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1369855468' post='812340']
bug bites I had not thought of, have to re-read what a can of "Off" says on where you can and can't spray :-). Where I live you can get a pretty good dose of sun in 45 minutes or so, and sometimes play extends several hours. Likewise I haven't ever felt like I burnt the nether regions and hearing that you have never noticed anything might not be much of an issue. still don't think I'll try to tan my rose though, like someone would go "OHHH love your deep golden tanned sphincter there, big boy". :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Lol!!!

I spray Off! In the general area I'll be playing in and around my cock (would hate to have to explain a mosquito bite on my cock to my wife) but have never thought about either a) a fly in my gape or B) sun burning my rose.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.